Obama won, it's a great day for...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by LETSGOEERS!!!, Nov 5, 2008.

1. LETSGOEERS!!!

LETSGOEERS!!! Well-Known Member

Its a great day for gays, illegal immigrants, lazy bums, terrorist, liberals, atheist, Muslims, lawyers, African-Americans, drug pushers, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, MTV, ABC, NBC, MTV, Africa, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Russia, Venezuela, Cuba, Mexico, United Nations, Satan.

It’s a sad day for our military, police, teachers, Christians, unborn children, freedom, talk radio, conservatives, gun owners, border agents, Fox news, good medical care, the middle class, small business owners, whites, fuel cost, my paycheck, Iraq, Israel and finally my blood pressure.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

2. colinmama

colinmama Guest

That about covers it...

3. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

:neutral:

4. WillSpanker

WillSpanker Well-Known Member

:iagree:

5. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. jc007dt

jc007dt Guest

Sad but true.

7. jumpin4joync

jumpin4joync Well-Known Member

I am going way out on a limb here so when I fall to the ground and make a huge thud I understand that I will have scraps and bruises...so here goes...

The sun rose in the sky this morning. The school buses ran as always. McDonald's had hot coffee. And my life is not any better nor any worse this morning.

I have a new president elect in my life. I accept that. I understand that his line of thinking of how the federal level of government should be run is different than mine. I accept that. I understand that the Executive Branch and the Legislative Branch of the federal government will be run by the Democratic party. I accept that. I will live by the laws of this land just as I did yesterday and the day before that. I accept that. I will give President Elect Barrack Obama the respect due the sitting President once he takes office. I accept that.

I am a citizen of a country which allows me the opportunity to cast my choice for President and I did so in this election. I will do so again in 4 years.

The sun will set tonight. I will have bills due tomorrow. I will fill up my gas tank tomorrow. I will work to stretch my dollar as far as I can tomorrow. I will watch over my family and protect them tomorrow. Life has not changed for me.

I will give the President Elect and the new Congress a chance. And in addition, when I'm not happy with the things I see, I will raise my voice loud and clear so even the city limits of Washington, DC can hear me from Johnston County, NC.

that's about the best I can do for a congratulations to President Elect Barrack Obama.

8. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

Very nicely put!

9. LETSGOEERS!!!

LETSGOEERS!!! Well-Known Member

I woke up and decided to open my own Gay Night Club, maybe even a whole chain (lol). The future is so bright I have to wear shades.

10. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

I like it!! Good job!

11. jumpin4joync

jumpin4joync Well-Known Member

I wish you much success in your new small business. Please be sure to find an excellent accountant. You will need it.

12. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Very well said........ I hope everyone will try to do the same!

13. irishluck

irishluck Well-Known Member

i like that. that's how every american should act to any result of ANY election. this is the UNITED states of america!

14. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

To sum up...... Life Goes On...

15. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

every time I see this thread I think...

It's a great day for soup. yuummo
    I had some for lunch :D

16. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

YET, just wait till January. ;)

17. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I'm gonna open a strip club that caters to midget lesbians.

:mrgreen:

Craig

18. steve

steve Well-Known Member

I wonder how they'll react to that news......

[​IMG]

19. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Don't know but I'm sure they are going to love my $1.50 highball night.

Craig

20. LuvinCam

LuvinCam New Member

You obviously survived 8 years of Bush....but thousands of our military did not. Life goes on, for most of us anyway.