Good Luck New Businesses

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by MamaApe, Nov 10, 2008.

1. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

I just noticed that there are several new businesses opening or just opened up at 4042. In the face of challenging economic times I congratulate these businesses for having the courage to go after the american dream of entrepreneurship. So Lil Joeys Consignment, Roberts Furniture, and Nicoles Closet, GOOD LUCK TO YOU! I intend to be a customer!

2. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

That's great to hear! Do you know what Nicole's closet is?

3. MamaApe

It is supposed to be a clothing consignment store, I am assuming kind of like Plato's Closet.

4. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Ahhh....also, there was a posting over the weekend about a new book store over by Lowe's foods.

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

So happy about this one most of all! :hurray: as many people as I have heard fuss about this being wanted, I sure hope they'll make it!!

6. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Wasn't that in Clayton, or did I misread?

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Correct, the used bookstore is located by the Lowes Foods on 70 in Clayton. I can't wait to get some time to check it out, and even better to clean out some of my own books and cds!!

8. Karmol

Karmol Well-Known Member

I am very excited to hear about these!
    Especially the book store!!!

9. timlee

timlee Member

Independent Insurance Agency

Hi everyone hope all is well and doing great. I just wanted to welcome all the new business that are opening up also. My wife just opened up her own Independent Insurance Agency in Four Oaks and this is a dream for her. So if anyone needs any kind of Insurance please give her a call she sells Auto, Home, Life, Health, Business, Motorcycle, RV, Mobile Home and much more.Call today for a free quote. She has over 20 different insurance carriers and can shop for the best price and coverage for you. So keep her in mind for your insurance needs.

www.lee-insurance-agency.com

Thanks

10. littlejoey

littlejoey Active Member

thank you for the post. i look forward to seeing you!

11. MamaApe

You already have! I plan to stop by during the sidewalk sale tomorrow as well. Hopefully the weather will hold out!

12. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

Nicole's Closet

Stopped in Nicole's for the first time today and business was bustling...great to see! They are starting to accumulate some boy's clothes with one rounder of them at this point. The quality is good and the prices are reasonable. Really good to see local businesses thrive!