Car Decals

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by alen, Dec 4, 2008.

1. alen

alen Well-Known Member

HELP!

You know the stick figure family stickers popping up on everyone's car.....does anyone know where to get them locally? I can only find them online.

THANKS!

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

www.homophobesrus.org

3. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

I've seen them at Target this past summer. Trouble was, I would have had to buy a few packs to get them. They didn't sell them seperately. If you find out where, do let me know.

stephanie--mom to 7

4. alen

alen Well-Known Member

ha ha Hught......

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I try! 8)

6. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Y'all planning on joining the sheeple?

7. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I'd like to know too! I know someone from Westview sells them, because I remember last year at open house or something like that, my kids pointing them out on a van, and the woman was there and said "come to the holiday bazaar, I'll be selling them there". Maybe someone on here knows who she is and will let us know!

8. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

West View

I'll find out if the West View craftie lady is still making them. I'll post when I know.

9. gracey1314

gracey1314 Well-Known Member

I've seen them at Dwayne's in Smithfield near the pottery

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Webbie may have some more of the 4042.com stickers you can put in your back window, I've had several people ask me (on my travels) what 4042.com is :lol: I tell 'em it's a cult. :mrgreen:

11. carolgilx

carolgilx Well-Known Member

Yep, I always see them at DeWayne's

12. CANDI3

CANDI3 Member

Edmonds/Libby's on Main St in Benson have them also.

13. irishluck

irishluck Well-Known Member

i've seen them in ace hardware, hwy 70 clayton

14. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Just be careful with them. They let nefarious people know how many kids you have.

What's worse is the little cheerleader horn or soccer ball decals with the kids jersey number and name. Put that on the back of your car a see how long it is before some dude asks your little one into his car (after all he knows their name and which one they are).

15. emismom

emismom Well-Known Member

either pep boys or advance auto parts in garner sells them or at least they did last year

16. irishluck

irishluck Well-Known Member

that's why i dont have a "wolfpack girl" etc on my car. dont want some creep looking for girls hanging around my car. i've got a mets baseball logo instead!

17. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 11, 2008