Kiddie kountry daycare on Hwy 50..

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by neta4packers, Dec 8, 2008.

1. neta4packers

neta4packers Member

:?: Hi all! I was wondering if anyone know anything about Kiddie Kountry Daycare on Hwy 5o right byside Don Lees Gas Station? I was thinking about enrolling my child there, but know very little about them..any info would be much appreicated..thanks
    Shineta:?:

2. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

They don't spell too good.... :)

3. cddaniels485

cddaniels485 Guest

LOL

4. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Go a little further & take a left onto Sanders Rd. Sugar Babee Daycare #894-7126 are fantastic!!! Much smaller and more intimate care IMO. My daughter went there and we LOVED it!

5. neta4packers

neta4packers Member

Yeah I would love to have her go there but they have a wait list that goes to about July.

6. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

That is not surprising, they are wonderful!

7. forthekids

forthekids Member

kiddie kountry

I have had 2 children at Kiddie Kountry. They are fabulous. My children have been happy, and so have I.

8. agoembel

agoembel Well-Known Member

My stepdaughter went there from age 3-5, she liked it. Only complaint I have is that the employees are not young. Everyone is very loving and caring. Mrs Elaine, owner is very nice. I do not think they take young babies. Someone let me know if they take infants 6wks up as I am pregnant.

9. neta4packers

neta4packers Member

congrats on your soon to be baby..I don't think they do, when I went there today I did not see a nursery..I know Wee School does on Shiloh Road..they are great..My daughter went there for a while..

10. bettyboop

bettyboop Guest

You could contact The Partnership for Children of Johnston County in Selma. They could help you with questions and they also have a lending library where you can join and check out educational toys, etc. for your children. They also have a satelite library in Clayton on 42 west. The number at the Selma office is 202-0002. Hope this benefits someone.

11. slater

slater Well-Known Member

I do not have much info on Kiddie Kountry..but I know Cleveland Childcare and Development center on Old Drugstore rd is AMAZING!! They take infants 6 weeks until 5 yrs for a wonderful preschool class. The teachers are all very loving and enthusiastic. The owner is there every day and is so supportive and wonderful. Paula Woodard is the owner and Ame Ryan is the great director. I have had nothing but great expiriance from them!! If you call up there, they would be very happy to hold a tour for you to take a look around before you make any desicions. Its super there. I ♥ it.

www.clevelandchild.com

they have emails and all too. It great!

12. csmokey143

csmokey143 Member

Both of my boys went to Kiddie Kountry years ago. They were great. Mrs. Elaine is a wonderful owner and the teachers there are great. This was years ago, when they first opened, but I have a friend who had her daughter there until this school year. She was delighted with the care they gave her little girl. My kids loved going there every day.

13. shan1550

shan1550 Guest

I checked them out when I was pregnant with my daughter, and I was impressed. I had her signed up, but then the lady who kept my other children had an opening.