They May Have Found Caylee

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kdc1970, Dec 11, 2008.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

As sad as it may be, if it is her - at least now they know and they can proceed with prosecution of the mother (if you can call her that...:?).

3. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

How sad for this family!

4. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

"The egg donor and incubator" is what she deserves to be called. :evil:

Who and where is Caylee's biological father?

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 11, 2008
  6. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

how could anyone harm sweet little ones? look at that sweet face! so sad and tragic!

7. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

If it is her, I 'm glad there will be closure. But her "mom" needs to be beat! I can't believe the way this woman has handled her child missing. I hope she suffers!

8. seabee

seabee Guest

Beat??? I say crank up the voltage on the chair... on second thought turn it down and leave it plugged in till she dies, this way she will suffer some pain before her buttt heads south to the fiery pits of hell. Totally totally disgusting.

9. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Yeah, I could think of more ways to torture her too. It's just so sad how people are these days! I just hope we can get some closure.

10. seabee

seabee Guest

The unfortunate thing is in the world we live in is if it happened once it'll happen again, maybe not the same way... but another disturbing story.

11. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

:cry::cry::cry:

My husband just called me......They are 100% sure it IS Caylee..........Foxnews...........Found in Duck tape and a plastic bag....:cry::cry::cry:

12. browns rule

browns rule Guest

I couldn't have said it better. May she rot in hell!:evil:

13. God'schild

:evil: I say put her in the prison and let her be accidentally-on-purpose be put within 10 feet of the general population and...............PROBLEM SOLVED. :evil::evil::evil: They put her to death for FREE. :twisted: :banghead::boxing::evil:

14. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Isn't Christmas the most wonderful season of the year? So much love to go around!

15. le

le Well-Known Member

Does he work for the Orange County ME? Nothing I have heard so far is confirming anything more than a skull belonging to a child.

16. God'schild

No he doesn't. But he is telling me what he heard. And regardless, if it is in fact her or not, a poor little child is dead and now the body is found.....need we say anymore about why there is anger? And the mother is still responsible whether directly or indirectly.

17. SpunkyPunky

SpunkyPunky Well-Known Member

How horrible!

Now we will get to listed to the Anthony family claim that someone else killed her.

Dear Caylee, rest in peace..

18. seabee

seabee Guest

Hey Clif its a windy day... Go fly a kite

19. chik

chik Well-Known Member

As my husband said, it isn't Christian for us to want her put to death, but I guarantee you put her in with a bunch of other women in prison...enough said.

She is worth than Susan Smith.

Poor Caylee...my prayers are that she is at peace and with God now.

20. browns rule

browns rule Guest

Did you mean to say she is worse than Susan Smith? If so, I disagree, I think Susan Smith and this woman are neck and neck. Susan Smith was a monster who sent her two boys to the bottom of a lake to be with a man who wasn't interested in raising kids. This Casey monster wanted to party and be free and not raise a child anymore. Both are equally disgusting and there is a special place in hell for both these women.