Anybody seen any Wii's??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kdc1970, Dec 11, 2008.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So my husband's siblings have decided to go in together and get their parents a Wii for Christmas. Has anyone seen any in their travels and Christmas shopping? I haven't been paying attention because I didn't know I needed one! I just got the word tonight that BIL has had no luck in Va. so now we are supposed to check around down here. Lucky us! :lol:

2. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Target had them last week. Walmart was gettign them in this past Tuesday. My parents bought one for our kids as a group gift. And yep, I was the one having to find one too--LOL. Good luck.

stephanie--mom to 7

3. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

We just happened to decide to check Best Buy when we were in Durham, and they had some. I was so excited.
    I keep asking my SO when we are going to try it out and he told me I have to wait til Christmas Day just like the kids. :( He also told me if he finds any of the packaging tampered with, I am in big trouble. :mrgreen:

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

KDC....I would just start calling places....best buy, walmart, target, playntrade, gamestop....I will keep my eyes peeled too!

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yep, I will be wearing out the phone this afternoon. Not quite sure how I got saddled with this! I'm just an in-law! :lol:

Thanks for the suggestions!

6. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Just be at Best Buy at 10am. I bet they will have some first thing.

7. le

le Well-Known Member

I think you solved the mystery!

8. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Try blockbuster video...they sell wii

9. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

I got this in an email earlier..

Wii IN STOCK at WalMart.com!

As of 8 am MST the Wii is in stock!

From $249.24

www.walmart.com

10. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

We got ours from lowestdeal.com

Got a bundle - the Wii with Wii Sports a controller and nunchuck plus Wii Play a game to get you used to using the controller in various games like lazer hockey, ping pong, firing range . . .etc. and it came with an additional controller for 279.00 it shipped here in 5 days going regular ground shipping (they use UPS)

11. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Best buy at white oak them lined up in the center aisle last weekend. Huge stack of them.

Craig

12. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Preach on my brother. Just be there at 10am on any given day and you'll find one most likely.

13. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

Anybody seen any Wii's?

Go Fish.

oops sorry wrong game:lol:

14. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

ROTFLOL! That was a good one!

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks for all the suggestions!! BIL found one on Amazon, so I am off the hook! WHEW!!! :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: