They May Have Found Caylee

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kdc1970, Dec 11, 2008.

1. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

:iagree: a very specail place!!

2. CakePrincess

CakePrincess Well-Known Member

There are several thoughts that troubling me:

1. They found the body at the location of the remains is less than one-quarter mile from where Caylee lived with her mother, Casey Anthony, and her grandparents.. Why didn't the search team search that area in the first place earlier? The cavader dogs should've pick it up the scents by then.

2. Caylee's grandmother knew that Casey didn't want Caylee and she was planning to give her away for adoption. Why didn't the grandmother Cindy adopts her? Caylee would be still alive today if that's the case.

3. And now get this, Casey's lawyer informed her that they found a body. Her reaction? She was having an anixety attack and request a sedative medication.

3. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your hatred club. Please continue.

4. seabee

seabee Guest

Hatred??? How bout justice for those that choose to kill children, if that translate to hatred I have no problem with that title. I'm also filled with compassion but child killers don't deserve any... I will give it to those that deserve it.. clearly these killers do not. I will stand by this till the day I die and have no regrets on doing it.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Just for the sake of argument, exactly how WOULD you like people to react to the murder of an innocent 3 year old? Pat the murderer on the head and tell her it's OK? Presuming the mother is ther murderer, she must have had a GOOD reason for putting that child in a bag and throwing her in the water. :roll: You ought to save your moral outrage for a real problem. I'd be a whole lot more worried about people if they didn't have a strong reaction to this senseless, disgusting crime.

6. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I think for #1 they have said the area in which the body was found was under water until a couple weeks ago. Must be a small lake / pond :confused:

#2 - I totally agree!!!! She knew and should have done something about it.

#3 - Paalease - give her an overdose of morphine. Even if she didn't do it and mother in their right mind would have been frantic and went straight to the police or at the least to her parents immediately.

7. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Except you aren't talking about justice. If you were, you would wait for a trial. What you're talking about is vengence.

Anger and loathing toward the criminal. Compassion toward the victim.

Exactly. You have no idea whatsoever the circumstances behind Caylee's disappearence, or even know for sure of the remains are hers, and yet during this Christmas season, you want to verbally lynch this woman.

Merry Christmas to you all.

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Show me where I have verbally lynched anyone in this thread. I am simply pointing out to your thick-headed self that people's reaction is completely NORMAL. THe air must be getting pretty thin up there from your high horse.

9. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

You did not specifically. But you did post this knowing the reactions you would get. You are guilty by association and guilty of inciting.

Once again, and for the last time in this thread...

Merry Christmas.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Guilty by association! That's RICH!!! :lol::lol::lol:Well, if that's the worst I am guilty of, then by gosh, I've got it pretty good. There are some wonderful people on this board I am PROUD to be associated with, and if they vent about a poor small child being murdered, I don't mind in the least. You, on the other hand..................................

11. seabee

seabee Guest

They did declare it was her body so whats your point of questioning the remains. I have no problem standing by the fact the mother is involved.It'll be proven, I was basing my comments on someone or anyone who kills children should fry, obviously the courts will go thru due process. If they find that her mother is innocent so be it.. I still stand by my comments that whoever kills deserves what comes to them.

12. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Why didn't she just let her give the baby up for adoption? She obviously didn't do the baby any favors if she made Casey keep her against her will. What a much better outcome for all concerned if only she had been adopted by someone who wanted her! That breaks my heart.

13. momtofive

momtofive Well-Known Member

I've not heard them "declare" yet but more say they suspect it's Caylee. They said it could be a week or so before DNA comes back with an i.d.

14. seabee

seabee Guest

Thanks my bad, I thought I saw somewhere that she was id'd. oops. Its a matter of time I guess.

15. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Clif, even if the body isn't Caylee's (bet you it is though) her "mother" is still a a piece of you know what for waiting FIVE WEEKS to report her daughter missing. If my daughter was missing for 5 hours, I would be out of my mind with fear and looking everywhere for her. What kind of mother doesn't care that her 2 year old has supposedly been kidnapped?

But you just go right on and defend poor little misunderstood Casey, cause that's just so typical of you. :roll:

16. le

le Well-Known Member

One that had a party to attend and no babysitter?

17. colinmama

colinmama Guest

Clif, you have alot of nerve with your Merry Christmas BS on this thread. Caylee doesn't get to have a Merry Christmas and she won't be visited by the real Santa Claus and have the excitment of waiting for him and the presents under the tree. Save the Christmas cheer for a thread where it makes sense and is not condescending to the people posting on it. Nobody is ever going to have a Merry Christmas again in this family because they will associate December with finding Caylee. Your Merry Christmas's are just being used to pass judgement on the opinions of other posters so that you appear above everyone else (big surprise there) and is disgusting in my opinion.

18. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I haven't read this thread, because it's just too sad, and I don't want to hear it anymore. I was just curious if they have said for sure that it was her body, but guess not according to this page?

This story, from the very beginning, has just been very wierd. I feel so, so bad for the little girl, and hope she didn't go through a lot of pain and suffering at the end.

19. seabee

seabee Guest

:iagree::iagree:

20. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

"Strands of hair found with the remains, discovered Thursday a half mile from the home of Caylee's grandparents, are the same color as the girl's, the lawyer said. The age and measurements also were a match for Caylee, Baden added."

What I don't get is the grandmother originally said that her daughters trunk smelled like death. . the original report was "The child's grandmother first called authorities in July to say she hadn't seen Caylee for a month and her daughter's car smelled like deaththen later in the month..here's the story "The grandmother of a Florida toddler missing for more than a month disputes investigators' claims that they detected the scent of human decomposition in the trunk of a car used by the child's mother. So why the sudden about face? I understand the bond you might have and wanting to protect your child and all, but my sister, who has a granddaughter who will be 4 in Feb. and I were talking about this and she said "I love that little girl with all my heart, if this happened to her, I would turn in my own flesh and blood for killing my grandchild."

It would hurt, but what kind of a monster could kill their own child, what kind of a grandparent could cover for them? The grandmother obviously loved the little girl - why not just give her to the grandparents, or give her up for adoption? Why kill her? It makes no sense.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2008