Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

A pink tool kit. Not a fancy one, just need a hammer, screw driver, pliers, the essentials. Target had one back in the summer, but of course I didn't get it then and dd wants one to take to college...:? I've searched ebay and online but most things I've seen have way too much stuff and are more expensive than I'd like to pay, seeing as she will probably not use that much. So, if anyone comes across one in places like Ross or TJ Maxx or something, let me know! Thanks! :lol:

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I have seen one of these lately and I THINK it was at the Dollar General at 210.

3. bandmom

Thanks, I don't live up that way, but I'll try to get by there.

4. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I saw a pink tool set advertised online with ABC distributing. Cheap too!

5. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Beware of ABC Dist. I bought from them once, their prices are dirt cheap. But they won't tell you what the shipping charges are, and there's a reason for that - it's outrageous! They don't ship things together, and I paid more for shipping than for the actual items I bought!!

I've seen those pink tool kits in home depot or lowes, but not sure how much they were.

6. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

You do have to watch the shipping but I have still been able to get some great deals from there. Normally 3-4 of us will order together and split the shipping...unless, of course, an item is shipped by itself. I am so addicted to ABC!

7. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

I am looking for a kids drum pad. Not a set on a stand, just an electronic drum pad.

8. michelle

I'm looking for scented drawer liner paper. Anybody actually seen this in the stores? We've tried Belks, Kohls, Ross, Linens and Things.

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

yes ma'am. Crabtree and Evelyn. at Crabtree Valley Mall. they have many many to choose from. Lavender is my favorite. They are located on the bottom level, hang a left at 'Gypsy's' (the little candy/popcorn stand) and its on the right.

10. michelle

Thank you very much!

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

anytime my dear, anytime. :cheers:

12. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

I am looking for "ice box" or "refrigerator" pickles in a cannig jar without going to the Farmer's Market in Raleigh. I don't want just homemade bread & butter because they taste different. Thanks!

13. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

You may have already found what you are looking for. Just in case you have not ... Toys R Us had one in today's paper for $18.

14. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Ditto. Lesson learned...never again!

15. kskc

kskc Active Member

Looking for boy cowboy boots

My 3 year old has a pair of cowboy boots he wears everyday and now we need a new pair and I would like to get him a pair for Christmas. Does anyone have any for sale or know of a good place to buy a pair for a reasonable price (they grow out of them so fast). He needs a size 12 or 13. Thanks!

16. This thread was a great idea!

I'm looking for:

6 chairs for our kitchen table (we're using folding now) or a new kitchen/dining set that has 6 chairs (preferably a cherry color). We'd like to stay below $200 for the chairs or $400 for the set.

A dresser for a little boy's room, preferably not too tall, so that he can access most of the drawers himself.

Thanks!

17. bandmom

Have you seen this in the classifieds?
    Nancy Wheeler

Kenly, NC 27542

Telephone:919-284-2175 E-Mail:Reply to Ad Web Site:

Description
    Good variety of furniture, household items and many more products. Great for yard sellers, thrift stores, and anyone wanting a bargin. All must be sold by January 1st. So worth the call for a great deal.

18. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

I am looking for a file cabinet, preferablly a 4 drawer, decent shape if anyone has one they want to get rid of.

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm looking for a wooden bread box. Anyone seen any? My search has been fruitless the past couple days. I may check the antique stores in Smt/Selma tomorrow, but it definitely doesn't have to be an antique.8)

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Why would you bother to put wood bread in a box?