A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

yep, yep....I 3rd this, verbatum.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I don't have any tats.................I'm bucking the trend! :jester:

My sisters have enough for all of us. LOL

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I have a pierced navel . . . haven't seen the ring in 20 years!

4. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

That's no ring, that's a hitch.

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Uhhh... No way is Lizard Boy watching my children. I think I have seen him on one of the educational channels before. Acting all lizard-like. Seriously.

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

If I got a magnet piercing elsewhere I could do a permanent salute! :jester:

7. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I cannot believe Xmas is in a week! I'm leaving in 2 days, and don't feel ready at all!! AAAAGGGHHH!!!

8. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Breathe woman breathe!

9. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

Okay people, lets go over this one last time. The wise thing to do at 6:45 on a very dark and foggy morning is to turn that little lever that's routinely placed on your steering column in the ON position, therefore other drivings will be able to see you. We all understand that you were born with hypersensitive eye sight (if there's such a thing) and all that, but for the sake of all the rest of us normal humans, please turn on that wonderful illumination for us.
    Thank you, thank you and thank you. (IDIOTS!!!!!!)

10. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

:iagree: I will admit that sometimes I forget to turn my lights on during fog/rain. And I hate it as well...the reason being, my last car had daytime running lights that were always on, so I didn't have to think about it. This new car of mine doesn't, and it drives me crazy!! So I'm usually about 5 minutes into my driving time before I realize all the other cars have theirs on, and I need to turn mine on!!

11. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Laughing all the way,
    Sherry

12. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

What are they (just curious)? I don't have a problem with tattoos if one wants to do it although I do think people need to think about where they are placed because of work.

Piercings are different. I don't mind someone with them all over their ear but the pictures Posted of the tattoos and piercings are way too much and people need to think about the future. Anyone willing to give any of those people in the pictures a job? Yes, I know it is not PC but all over your face...don't know if I could even call the person in for a job review.

Good night,
    Sherry

13. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Here's to you :cheers: you stupid lady driving the black mercedes at the Target at N Hills this afternoon. You were too busy talking on your cell phone to notice that you were turning the wrong way down a one way street. I was sitting there, watching cause I really thought you were gonna hit my car as you made the turn, and you're giving me the stink-eye cause you never even realized that you were in the wrong!!! :banghead:

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm ready to call it done for the year! :lol: :cheers:

Like I need an excuse to take time off! :mrgreen:

15. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

16. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Dangerboy is going to Whoop on you! :mrgreen:

18. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

My first is on my ankle. It's a purple heart and a yellow rose...for my dad. He was a decorated war hero in Korea and his fave flower was a yellow rose. The second is on my shoulder/back. It's a pawprint with "Elvis" above it. That was my pride and joy, my rat terrier who passed away a year ago. I adored that baby! The most recent one is on my inner ankle (sort of). It's a beautiful cross with gorgoues shading with an orange/yellow flower. For my mom who recently passed...She loved the Lord, loved flowers, and loved orange!

19. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Kmart in Smithfield (on 70) has a gift set. Rose Milk I think it was called. Go to the left when you walk in to the store, and it will be on a gift aisle heading towards toddlers and shoes.