13 year olds christmas

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by CrazyFabulous, Dec 19, 2008.

1. le

le Well-Known Member

Pick me up on your way out?

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

3. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

ain't that the truth. it was so much easier when they were younger. my daughter wants a toothbrush for Christmas. A $150 toothbrush!!

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Holy crap!

I use the free ones I get from Dr. Riccobene when I go in for a cleaning ~ I'm cheap like that :lol:

5. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

u got it!!!

6. Tangerine

That's what i'm using too. But my kids are obsessed with teeth. My youngest has one and it works really well. She got her last year when she was in dental school and got a discount. Wal Mart doesn't have the discount. Anyone have a coupon?

7. le

le Well-Known Member

Tangy,

Call one of Riccobene's offices. They sell Sonicares w/o the mark up (if this is what y'all are talking about).

8. Tangerine

Yes that's what I'm talking about. Thank you. I will give them a call.

9. monaco177

monaco177 Guest

Gift Card for whatever store they may want to go to buy something for themself.

10. momof3grls

momof3grls Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  11. how about some Estes rockets. Use to love them as a kid and now they have other stuff that they carry. They can be gotten at some local hobby stores. At least use to. There is a hobby store in the Kroger plaza on Creedmore road at the corner of Lynn Road that might have some.

Here is Estes web page http://www.estesrockets.com/

12. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

ALL great ideas!! thanks kids! i am off to look for these and something else.....i must be crazy! ;)

13. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Good luck. Any rodent is always a great gift. PetSmart has them and the cages.

Happy shopping,
    Sherry

14. Sherry A.

Something from Cleo's website:

[​IMG]

Discovery Praying Mantis Encounter
    SPECIAL PRICE
    Discovery Praying Mantis Encounter

$13.97

Cannot beat the price just don't know how quick you can find one.

Sherry

15. Sherry A.

16. Tangerine

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I called his office and was able to get one. I saved quite a bit of money. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and once again, thank you!

17. Sherry A.

Wow, Jen. I think the one you are or have gotten is awesome. Doesn't look much different than the iPod Touch. Do you know what the difference is? The teen is wanting an iTouch for her birthday in February and you may have just saved me a bunch of money.

Review please,
    Sherry