Sue's Coupon Database

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by hhicshg, Jan 11, 2009.

1. hhicshg

hhicshg Well-Known Member

I have been following all the posts on using coupons and when they are doubled and tripled. I found a good sized data base on the N & O website last week then looked again today and it is updated weekly.

http://projects.newsobserver.com/taking_stock

2. ebabe 1216

ebabe 1216 Well-Known Member

wow thanks for all the good info!!!!!!!!!!:hurray:

3. mimi2

mimi2 Active Member

Hotcouponworld.com also has a database. Their database includes non-insert coupons.

4. ebabe 1216

ebabe 1216 Well-Known Member

thnx again!

5. jjganny

jjganny Well-Known Member

Thanks! Downloaded a spreadsheet & started best I can figure. Now if I can just remember to update. And just think of the money you can save by going to Goodwill before the mall. On New Years Eve, my DH & I went to Sneads Ferry to check on the camper so went through Jacksonville. Bought GS a pair of camo pants for $3, daughter a pair of windsuit paints for $2, DH a pair of khakis for $3, me a pair of khakis for $3, me a pair of nice winter shoes for $3. So for $14, I probably saved at least $100.

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Where do you coupon queens find is the cheapest place to buy the baseball card inserts?

7. michelle

One more question . . . when the stores do triples does that mean that they triple a coupon up to .99 giving you $2.97 off of an item???

8. mimi2

mimi2 Active Member

Michelle -

I get baseball card inserts from Walmart. I can't remember the price. They up front on an aisle near the book section. It's where the Pokeman and Baseball Cards are.

If they triple up to .99 then you get $2.97 off that item. :mrgreen:

I am sending you a PM. I may be able to help you with the card inserts.

9. michelle

Thank you so much for the goodies mimi2! It was nice to meet you and I'm sure we will run into each other in the grocery aisles.

10. mimi2

mimi2 Active Member

It was nice meeting you too. I am glad I could help you out. If you need more help or have questions, you know how to find me.