BJ's Card Fundriaser Starting

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ForeverFaithful, May 12, 2009.

1. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I decided to start another thread on the cards. We will be doing the fundraiser for the BJ's cards.

>Cards are $35 for 15 months (2nd card free)

>This is for new cards and renewals

>Can renew regardless of when your card expires, time added to end of period

>If you do not have a BJ's card, I will be able to get you a temp card to use until your card is available to pick up

>If you card expires soon, can get you a temp card until payment goes thru

>To start with, we will be doing this fundraiser until the end of May. If there is a lot of interest and we need be, we will continue with the fundraiser a bit longer. I should be able to turn what we have collected in, when the first part of the fundraiser ends

>To expedite things, PM me you email address so I can email the application to you. You will have to mail the application back to me along with your payment. Checks should be made payable to BJ's.

>If it is a new membership or one that is getting ready to expire (please let me know), I will email you a temp card to print off to use until you receive your permanent card.

>Please let your friends and family about this. I should be receiving the information within the next day or so.

Thanks!

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I am interested, i'll get an app from you when I come back from Key West.

3. ForeverFaithful

Just let me know when you are ready! Have a great vacation!!!

4. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

I am in. Sent you my e-mail address.

5. ForeverFaithful

Bumping this.

I got the information, but there were a few things wrong on it that was needed to be changed before I send things out. I am hoping to get back to those of you that responded today, just as soon as I get everything back from my contact.

6. ForeverFaithful

Ok...I have the applications, but for some reason I cannot print them off yet, but can email them. I am waiting for her to send me the temp cards, so should have them soon. If you are wanting a BJ's card or to renew for 15 more months, please PM me your email address and I will get the application to you.

thanks all!!

7. ForeverFaithful

8. ForeverFaithful

Bumping this up again since I have had so many inquiries.

9. DAVIDMILLER1

DAVIDMILLER1 Well-Known Member

How long do we have to take advantage of this?

10. ForeverFaithful

I am doing this until the end of the month. That is when I will be turning everything in. If there is enough interest, I can do this again, but for right now, until the end of the month.

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

what is the fundraiser for?

12. ForeverFaithful

DD'a marching band fees.

13. annatinnie

annatinnie Well-Known Member

I want in!!

I am extremely interested in doing this!! Can you please PM me the details and what you need from me??

Tiffany

14. ForeverFaithful

Tiffany ~ Just PM me your email address and I will send you the application. You would just need to fill it out and return it to me, (I will include my mailing address with my email). If this is a new membership or your membership will be expiring very soon, let me know and I will send you a temporary membership to use. That is it.

15. ForeverFaithful

Bumping this up again. Have less than a week left for the BJ's cards. Please let me know if you want to renew yours or if you would like a membership. You can renew even if you have some months left on your card, the 15 months will just be added to your membership,

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'm back from vaca, can you email me an application?

17. ForeverFaithful

Sure can...in fact, just sent it to you.

18. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

got it, will drop it off later, on my way out. thanks!

19. ForeverFaithful

OK...we are extending the BJ's fundraiser for another week!!!