Auto AC

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Aglassnut

Aglassnut Well-Known Member

It may by that it's come loose. If that's the case, it would have to be removed and reinstalled. They where also notorious for the 3rd tail light leaking, but a simple water test and exam can tell. If it's loose, it may not be too bad to remove, clean it up and reinstall it. Let me know if you'd like me to look at it.

Mike

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yes definitely, let me know when and where, thanks so much

3. Aglassnut

Aglassnut Well-Known Member

I don't know why I didn't think about it, but the company that put it in should have given you a warranty. I know that at Safelite where I work, you get a lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship. Do you remember who may have replaced it? If so, contact them and see.

Mike

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey Mike, you totally rock. i told DH what you said about the 3rd tail light and he said he never would of thought of that. He then proceeded to seal around it with some silicone stuff and even after all the rain we had last week, no more leaks:hurray::hurray: Thanks so much:grouphug:

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yea - getting my ac looked at tomorrow finally - going to a recommended mechanic locally, will let ya know how he is. i am so needing to find a regular mechanic i can trust.

6. seabee

seabee Guest

Cool [no pun} deal... good luck...:allears::cheers: