Great Mechanic - Auto Repair

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 26, 2009.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Woohoo, i am riding in cool air again:hurray: Brian from Brian's Automotive Repair Service was recommended to me and he is awesome. He is local, his repair shop is behind his home, very nice, experienced, and patient guy. Took his time explaining everything to me and even checked some other things for me that i didn't ask for but didn't charge for any of that. He didn't try to push me to spend big bucks but did give me the heads up on some problems i might have in the future which i really appreciated. i have been looking for a good local mechanic i can trust and seems i have found my man:hurray: With Brian handling the mechancial problems and Mike's Transmissions to handle the transmission problems, i should be all set. If anyone needs to get in touch with Brian, his number is 919-723-8185.

Thanks for the recommendation Seabee:grouphug::grouphug:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  2. seabee

seabee Guest

You didn't have to point me out.... Geez... 8)8)

3. cece

cece Well-Known Member

Agreed - he is awesome!

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hey credit given where credit due:cheers:

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

printed for future reference!

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i got some of his cards so i'll give ya one next time i see ya.

7. Yarn Queen

Yarn Queen Member

If this is the same guy who is in Pleasant Woods, then my husband and I agree 110%.

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yep, that is Brian:hurray:

9. thrush214

thrush214 Guest

Auto Repair

Thanx for all of you that responded.I do try my best.The fact of the matter is there is enough work out there to repair on automobiles that no shop should create repairs that are not required.Honesty is always the best policy if you want to see your customers return and share it with there friends.Thank you Kaci I might like to add my phone number is 723-8185 Brian

10. rjfields

rjfields Well-Known Member

Brian is the man, he has fixed my Trialblazer and my wife's Grand Prix !!!!!! all I can say is thank you

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

He's going to be working on my car that attempted to burn last week. (Still wish DH had let it burn to the ground, LOL)

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray: you will love him. He came to my DS's rescue last Friday - they all broke down on the way to the tournament outside of Burlington - they were towed to a shop close by and DS called me with the quote for the repairs - i made a call to Brian and he quoted it half of what the other shop wanted - car was towed back to him late Friday evening and he had it fixed and running by Sat - they got back in town on Sunday and picked it up and could not be happier with the work and the honesty of Brian himself:hurray::hurray:

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have to say, I was impressed with his phone manner. Very pleasant. Thank you for your help last Thursday. He probably would have already had it, but our ins company got in the middle, LOL.

14. seabee

seabee Guest

Awesome deal.... good to hear that. :cheers:

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Doing the happy dance!! Woo Hoo! It was just a hose!! No other damage! DH got it out before anything else was toasted.

:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

People, get a fire extinguisher!! :p

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray: thank goodness and as for the fire extinguisher, i guess maybe i ought to check that out for the vehicles - got everything else for emergencies

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Absolutely! If it had gotten into the wiring harness...............sheesh, I don't even want to think about it! Sam's has the best prices, I'm going to stock up.

Apparently the pressure hose to the power steer pump got up against the pully (probably been an accident waiting to happen since we had all that trouble last year). So it sprayed the power steering fluid up onto the manifold and POOF!

18. seabee

seabee Guest

Alrighty then... worked out well... :cheers:

19. xstitchlynnda

xstitchlynnda Well-Known Member

Auto Repair

Thanks for the info. I have put his number in my phone. Nice to find a local mechanic.

Lynnda

20. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

I love all the info I get from the folks on this site. I just gave Brian a call. The a/c just went out in one of our vehicles and it sounds like Brain may best bet for getting it fixed. Thanks Again :)