Shopping Spree

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by #1grandma, Oct 29, 2009.

1. #1grandma

#1grandma Well-Known Member

The Smithfield Junior Woman's Club will be holding it's 14th annual Shopping Spree next Saturday, Nov. 7 from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm at the Medical Mall in Smithfield...admission is free. There will be over 40 vendors to choose from so there will be alot of opportunity for early Christmas shopping. I will be participating with my ACCESSORIES FOR ANGELS to benefit the Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center at Duke Medical Center in memory of my daughter-in-law, Julie Lee who lost her battle to brain cancer in Feb., 2008. I hope everyone can come and see what all the vendors have to offer.

2. #1grandma

#1grandma Well-Known Member

Just wanted to post a reminder about the Shopping Spree this Sat., Nov. 7 at the Medical Mall in Smithfield. It will be similiar to the one that happens in Raleigh each year only on a much smaller scale and the prices won't be as high. So, if you don't have anything to do Sat. you might want to come by and start some Christmas shopping or just buy something to celebrate you.

3. Karmol

Karmol Well-Known Member

There is one in Clayton at The Clayton Center on Saturday too.
    I think the times are 9-3.

4. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Dang ~ wish I could make it but I will be the the Mt Zion UMC in Garner for their Holiday Bizaar (sp)

5. tracyjo1969

tracyjo1969 Well-Known Member

The Garner Women's Club will hold their annual holiday/craft vendor fair on Saturday November 14th from 10am till 4pm at The Garner Lion's Club (305 West Main Street, Garner).

There's also one on December 5th in Garner at The Heather Hill's Clubhouse from 9am to 3pm. Santa is scheduled to be there from 1pm to 3pm.