need a groomer for toy poodle

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by stylistof14, Dec 30, 2009.

1. stylistof14

stylistof14 Guest

I have a toy poodle who has been getting groommed since she was 8 weeks old,she is almost 4 now.I'm looking someone local,but so far I'm not having any luck w/ the quality of the job I'm getting.Anyone have a groomer they would refer who is good w/ poodle cuts?

2. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I have been taking my dogs to Doggie Doz in Clayton, which is behind Four Oaks Bank. I have had my poodle and my cocker groomed there for the past year and have to say I am very pleased with them. Recently I took my chow/shephard mix in to be groomed and they did an excellent job with him.

Pet Perfection does a good job too. We use to use Kerri when she was off of 42. Someone on here can tell you where she is at.

There are some on here that use mobile groomers and are pleased with them.

You will have lots of choices to choose from. LOL

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

If it's a toy, couldn't just about anybody do it?

4. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

kerry has a new show off 210 across from the gas station she is very good i highly reccomend her

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Rachel is the only one i trust with my babies and she comes to you - love her completely and so do all my 4 legged and winged babies.
    919-625-4213

6. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

My sis takes her poodle and peek-a-poo to a place on 301 in Four OAks. My sis feels she treats them with as much love as she would her own. I can ask her the bane but I know its the only groomer there...near Dunns gas and grocery.

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:iagree::iagree:

8. I LIKE POODLES

9. I heard of a good place in Four Oaks. Maybe it's the same one? Does the groomer also sell Yorkies, Poodles and other toy breeds? I don't know the name either.

10. stylistof14

stylistof14 Guest

what kind of doggies do you have?are they poodles

11. stylistof14

stylistof14 Guest

thanks but that's too afr to drive

12. Kay

Kay Member

groomer

Doggie Doz in Clayton. There is no other. See Amy,the owner. 919-553-5959