Direct TV deal...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by harleygirl, Jan 21, 2010.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

TWC uses refurbished equipment too. We lost our (new) cable box due to lightening and they replaced it with a refurbished one. It was free though...

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm awake, no coffee today, but I'm up. :grouphug:

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

you can't bundle all that w/ Embarq? We have Dish and its all (phone and interenet) thru Embarq, but my friends said they had Direct thru Embarq too (they also just switched from TWC).

4. harleygirl

We didn't want dish and the phone line is a business line so = i get screwed :cry:

5. lgb0250

lgb0250 Well-Known Member

Speak for yourself. Not all of us are this naive. Always got to be a complainer. Geez!!!:beathorse::beathorse::beathorse:

6. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

I swear dunce should be Amish.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

The rest of us are just humoring him. Apparently it's necessary for his self-esteem to make it out like the rest of the population has the IQ of a slug. I found the post quite worthy of an eye roll myself. :jester:

8. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

The irony is dunce is about as sharp as a sack of wet mice.

9. harleygirl

Funny...

Told TWC to have the cable turned off TODAY, they turned it off last night at 8:30. :boxing::boxing::boxing:

I HATE them.

10. not to smart

not to smart Guest

peckerpack, what has the Amish ever done to you

maybe he should be a pack fan

11. lgb0250

lgb0250 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the thread. Got me thinking and checking into going back to them. The MRV they have in "beta" right now looks like a great feature. Just don't know about their receivers. Overall they are slow as dirt.

12. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

I have TWC and I have for the last 15 years. The only complaint that I have is that they do not have the NFL package. Other than that I have wonderful service. I have every channel they offer, phone, and turbo roadrunner and pay less than $150 a month. That price includes 2 HD DVR's and service in 6 rooms. I also call about once a month or so and ask customer service about any special deals they have and usually get something for free (coupons for movies on demand, free months of premium channels, etc.) Good luck with Direct TV though...I have heard from some people who love it and some who hate it...just like every company.