Place to buy scrubs

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by pcgeek, Feb 20, 2010.

1. pcgeek

pcgeek Active Member

Looking for a place that sells nursing scrubs for a good price. Thanks.

2. cece

cece Well-Known Member

Walmart sells them... They are usually located near the dressing rooms.

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I think there a place at the Outlets in Smithfield.

4. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Basic Needs Ministry has a lot of them in like-new condition. They're open today until 6:00 pm.

5. JenJen458

JenJen458 Well-Known Member

Johnston Medical Supply in the Medical Mall in Smithfield have lots. And there is a place at the pottery or outlets stores that sell them. They have a big selection. I can't remember the name. I think it is the uniform factory.

6. 4ME2KNOW

4ME2KNOW Well-Known Member

There is a place in Raleigh too behind the Melting Pot of Wake Forest Rd. I have seen a place set up at the Flea Market at the State Fairgrounds too.

7. tracyjo1969

tracyjo1969 Well-Known Member

I've seen them in Walmart and in the Roses in Smithfield. If there's a Maxway around you can find them in there too.

8. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

If you feel like the drive, Second Fling consignment shop on Hwy. 70 in Goldsboro has tons of scrubs...some used, some new.

Also, don't know what you are looking for as far as color/size, but I have some I would sell cheap. Have khaki pants and printed tops in S/M/L and a few other brand new tops in 2X/3X. If you are interested, just e-mail me; I am located in Benson.

9. rntobe

rntobe Well-Known Member

10. beebsy

beebsy Well-Known Member

Smithfield outlet or Walmart are the cheapest places, and the Smithfield people are VERY nice, and will special order anything you want, at no extra charge./..

11. shelly3

shelly3 Active Member

I was in the Goodwill store on Friday and there were quite a few in the blue section. They would be about $3 each. Seemed in almost new condition.

12. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

I see them all the time in goodwill stores. cheap

13. If your interested in making your scrubs I just got some cute scrub fabric in today!!

Sew Happy Fabrics
    100 Pecan Lane Ste 101
    Clayton, NC 27520
    (919) 359-8500
    www.sewhappyfabrics.com

tassy likes this.
  14. cathy0517

cathy0517 Well-Known Member

I was in Johnston Medical Mall today and thought their prices were good, they even had a $10.00 bin with lots to chose from.

15. ponychick

ponychick Well-Known Member

I buy from the internet, most of the time. Uniform City, Uniform Advantage, Lydia's, etc. Once you've bought a few scrubs and know the brands you like and the size you wear in each brand, it's a LOT easier buying online. You can also sign up for emails and get discounts.
    I've shopped at the Medical Mall and been very pleased. They also do custom embroidery. I like the store at the Outlets, but the MM has more of a selection.

16. Rowan_10

Rowan_10 New Member

My personal favorite brand is “Figs” that provides better quality stuff within budget. So I would highly recommend you to look for figs scrub top and pants at Wearfigs.com. The website sells very affordable medical uniforms from this brand. Hope it helps for you!

Auxie likes this.