Business Identity Theft

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by uncfan, Mar 3, 2010.

1. uncfan

uncfan Member

Question - Across from C3 church is a sign stating that a business had identity theft. There's a 2K reward for information. I've seen this sign for many months but tonight someone was actually sitting out in the cold and dark holding the sign for everyone to see when they drove by. What is that about? How can you have a business identity theft and something about a stolen telephone number. Anyone else notice this?

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

3. uncfan

uncfan Member

Opened a can of worms.

Thanks DontCareHowYouDoItInNY I've had a great laugh tonight. I wasn't expecting to see this as the business. This is too much now I'm going to laugh everytime i drive by and see that darn sign.

4. uncfan

uncfan Member

What's even funnier is I saw this lady sitting out there tonight holding the sign (in the dark and cold). I felt so bad that we almost turned our car around to see if she was ok and needed anything. Can you imagine that?

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Is there some bizarre reason why this woman just can't get a new number and update her website/clients?

And...... http://www.madisontheprettyblond.com/main.html ...... am I missing something here?

***MAY NOT BE SAFE FOR WORK***

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  6. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

I doubt if you're missing a thing, Cleo. :ack:

7. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Ummm...heads up! Pictures on this site Not Safe For Work.

8. Cleopatra

I am sorry, I did not peruse her site in entirety. I only read the text and watched about 30 seconds of her video. :oops:

9. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Given the nature of her business, I don't doubt for a minute that she is getting some free advertising out there with that sign. I mean really... why not just get a new number and be done with it.

10. Cleopatra

It's me. I'm rerouting her calls out of JEALOUSY and ENVY.

11. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

12. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

I'm sure her "clients" will be pleasantly surprised!!!

13. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

They'd probably be pleasantly surprised to find out they didn't catch something. :twisted:

14. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

I thought the whole reason to call her would be because you couldn't catch something.

15. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Why all you guys gotta pick on a working girl? It could be worse, she could be sitting on her arse collecting unemployment and living off the welfare system, at she's trying to make a buck

[​IMG]

:jester:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  16. Cleopatra

I'm sure it's all just innocent.

[​IMG]

17. 4ME2KNOW

4ME2KNOW Well-Known Member

18. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Aunt Esther: Fred Sanford, you have been sinning and transgressing all your life. If the Lord wanted to strike you down, he'll find ya. Even if you were going to see Madison The Pretty Blond

19. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I have no issues with how she makes her living. But reading her web page is a bunch of contradictions. One page says she doesn't have an email but several other places give her email. She wants you to call but if you get a message that the mailbox is full. Then you have gone to the people who have "hacked" her phone. Also she talks about being a candidate for Mensa, but seams to be acting like a total fool.

Get a new phone number, web page, email or what ever it takes and keep a low profile. She is opening her self up to ridicule and a visit from the police and vice squad.

20. Joe Friday

Joe Friday Well-Known Member

Besides being a skanky loon, she's also a liar. There's no way in hell those puppies measure 42C 8)