TAG AUTOMOTIVE

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Apr 8, 2010.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ok, changed my mind and posted a new thread, i didn't like the red thumbs down on that one, so here goes again:

i am bringing this back to life because i can honestly say i have changed my opinion about Tag since the other person is no longer there and Jenn talked me into giving them another try. This is the second time i have been since then and i could not be happier with both the service and the price and it is totally awesome that Bobby does business the old fashioned way, he stands behind his work 100% and if something is not exactly right, he makes it right, no questions asked. i have to say Bobby will be seeing a lot more of us in my household. So i will eat my earlier words (since the jerk is gone) and give Bobby and Tag a 100% recommendation to anyone who asks:hurray::hurray::hurray:

2. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

I concur! We love going to TAG. They just fixed my husband's car up. Now, time for mine to go in. In addition, it is one of the few places we've found to work on vehicles my size(Ford E350--15 passenger van). They know their stuff and do a great job. We've never had a problem. I second the recommendations for TAG.

stephanie--mom to 7

3. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

Bobby and TAG are THE BEST! They always treat us right and get the job done right. I won't take our vehicles anywhere else! :)

4. mvenito@nc.rr.com

mvenito@nc.rr.com Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone -

Thanks for the kind words. Its customers like you that make it all worth while. Kaci - thanks for giving us a second chance. Youre a good hearted lady and I'm delighted I was able to accomodate you. Stephanie, VivianS and Jenn - (and all my wonderful 4042'ers) anything I can do for you, just call. The recommendations and referrals are the greatest compliment that you can give. :hurray:

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Bobby has my vote of confidence!

You know what I really like? I can go there with my car and get the same answer that my husband would get if he went in. Bobby treats me like a person, not a dumb female!

Oh, and Little Bit likes that he has doughnuts on Saturday mornings...lol...

6. UR2L8

UR2L8 Guest

Had a terrible experience there - VERY rude to customers. When did it change? My experience was in January. Swore I would never go back.

7. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that.

We've used TAG since they opened. At one time, Bobby had an employee working with him who was rude and condescending, and I swore I would never deal with him again.

I'm a pretty strong person emotionally....but this guy had me in tears. Bobby took care of it though...and the employee no longer works there.

I would encourage you to give them another shot. Deal with the owner, Bobby, directly. He's a great guy and an asset to this community.

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

We haven't needed any repairs (hope I don't jinx myself) but from our 4042'er reviews I would probably take both of our vehicles in if needed...

http://www.tag4042.com/index.html

9. Troybaldwin

Troybaldwin Member

Bobby is great have taken both my wife's car and mine there multiple times with no issues afterwords.

10. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Kaci,

I think it's pretty cool that you came back with this Thread.

Sherry

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hey when i am wrong, i will be the first to admit it:lol::lol::lol:

12. Ro

Ro Well-Known Member

TAG

We've gone to TAG since it opened and love it. Bobby is a wonderful person to deal with.

Ro & Hal