Amish Country Store

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sacosta, Jun 9, 2010.

1. sacosta

sacosta Well-Known Member

The building near the fire department on Cleveland Rd., that once housed a used car lot, has a sign in front for an Amish Country Store. Does anyone know the story on this place? Are they going to sell furniture, food, crafts?

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, it used to be that type of store a very long time ago - so maybe the signs just back up or more visable now?

Nevermind - I was thinking about a diff car lot, near a diff fire dept.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  3. PowerTim

PowerTim Well-Known Member

Curiosity building up...

Nope, brand new sign in the same location the car lot sign was. Also, stack of materials under carport, possibly lumber or trusses. Three outbuildings of different sizes have also popped up on the property line. My guess is they will be selling outbuildings and amish type furniture.

:jester: Or maybe just a decoy as they start construction on Super Target on the land behind it. :jester:

4. me&them

me&them Well-Known Member

They are moving from thier location on hwy 70 outside of Clayton going towards Garner. They will have the custom playsets as well as outdoor furniture. They are also planning on having frest meats and other things.

www.dutchqualityoutdoorfurnishings.com

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

That's cool!

6. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

I was wondering if that was the case. There's a big "for sale" sign in front of the current location.