Her 15 minutes is way over.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rockyv58, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

2. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

After the crap she pulled, she wants to be treated fairly? Too bad.

3. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

A Durham woman who falsely accused three Duke University athletes of rape four years ago said Wednesday that her past makes it difficult for her to be treated fairly by the justice system.
    Crystal Mangum was arrested in February and charged with attempted first-degree murder, five counts of arson, assault and battery, communicating threats, three counts of misdemeanor child abuse, injury to personal property, identity theft and resisting a public officer.

Sorta like that Vander Sloot fella. We shouldnt automatically assume he killed this second girl just because he was suspected for killing the first girl. Poor guy.

Please.

DB's wife

4. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

Where is the NAACP? It sounds like a perfect situation for them to help her.

5. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

"The Boy Who Cried Wolf" comes to mind.

DB's wife

6. softballmom

softballmom Well-Known Member

They came to her defense the first time , and it ended up with them looking bad. I never heard them apoligize to anyone. I think they will stay away from her this time.

7. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Nah Rev. William Barber is too busy harassing the Wake county school board. Does the man:
    A.) Live in Wake county
    B.) Ever heard of the word DIET.

8. PowerTim

PowerTim Well-Known Member

Really?

:iagree: The "I'm a victim here" crap is all played out. She needs a little time at the "Graybar Hotel".

9. Ima Sheltie

I believe the answer to that is no to both.

10. Ima Sheltie

The reason NAACP is not there for her is directly related to the lack of news cameras. It's just another example of proof that they are not there to help the advancement of colored people but to take advantage of a situation a colored person is in to express their hatred for white people.

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

*snort