Beloved Lost Dog

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by LSB, Jul 4, 2010.

1. LSB

LSB Guest

We have lost a black and white dog named Lucky. She has a black head and white body. She is eight years old and is staying with us while her family is on vacation. She is loved by many please help us find her! She is friendly and well mannered.

Thanks so much-

906-5176-Thompson

2. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

A friend of mine found a dog in Ohio, is that the area the dog was lost? Could that be the dog?

3. LSB

LSB Guest

I thought I posted this to the 40/42 Little Cleveland, Garner NC area? She is lost over here by Food Lion. Thanks for helping.

4. Ima Sheltie

Exactly..............it's a big area for such little information.

5. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Is there a picture available?

6. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I think the point, although made in a less than helpful way, is that it would help to specify the area where the dog was last seen - near what intersection, or in what subdivision. Also, as Rocky suggested, do you have a picture of the dog? If you don't know how to post pictures on the forum, I'm sure someone would be glad to help you. Good luck, I hope you find the dog.

7. LSB

LSB Guest

You are all so right! I created the ad in haste and left out obviously important information. This forum, the dog being lost, etc is all new for me. And I seriously wondered if I had made some out of state blunder!

We are watching the dog for my sister, I do not have a photo and they are traveling. We live on Cleveland School Road, near the new Fire Department, Boone Ridge housing, Double T CSA, Lynnfield Village, Cleveland Oaks. She was seen across the street from Cleveland Oaks.

We are all terrible upset, thanks for keeping your eyes out.

8. irishluck

irishluck Well-Known Member

make sure you call all the vets in the area tomorrow. A lot of people bring in stray/lost dogs to the vet to see if there's a microchip in em. Hope you ind her!

9. LSB

LSB Guest

Great idea!

Let me add she is about 35-40 pounds- Her black head is bigger than her slightly chunky white body due to the fact that two of her three "kids" thought is was their chore to feed her over the last month resulting in her being feed four times a day! She is a rescue and other than being a blotchy white and black she looks like a mixed breed of many, many dogs. Her chin is graying and she likes to sleep under things. She will not hurt anyone and is very clever.

Our number is 906-5176. Thanks again.

10. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I will ride throughout that area and the 50 area later today. I so hope u find the furry baby!

11. Ima Sheltie

Glad the DIVA was able to swoop in and save the day ;).

12. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Seems that lots of dogs disappear around July 4. I think they get scared from the fireworks and try to run away from the noise.

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I"m probably going to hell for this but...............

TRAINING helps.

Seriously I hope the dog is found safe and not harmed one teeney weeney bit.

We have a starter pistol that we own and started our dog on it day one when we fed him to get him used to loud noises etc...just to show him that loud noises were OK. Including but not limited to the radio, yelling, cars with some kick *** base, fireworks, .22 and .357 caliber guns.
    Sorry, mommy brag time over.

I hope you find her VERY soon.

The # to the JoCo Shelter is 934-8474

14. gracey1314

gracey1314 Well-Known Member

check your pm's

15. LSB

LSB Guest

Thanks for your help and prayers but Lucky was hit by a car last night on 40. We are all heartbroken.

16. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear that :cry:

17. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh. That absolutely breaks my heart to pieces.

18. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry!! :grouphug:
    Everytime I drive by a run over animal I feel so bad.

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss.

20. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

i hate stories like this

sad for you all. worst part has to be telling the owners....will be sending you strength as best we can