Tool rental

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Looked for this thread & couldn't find it. We need a tool rental place tomorrow. Volunteers are here to help us and need to rent some equipment. Someone said of a new place opening up in the Food Lion area. Anyone know where this is? I think it started w/ an 'R.' Thanks.

Stephanie-- mom to 7

2. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Closest place i know is Ram Rent-All on 70, right off Guy Road, next to LKQ. Used them a few times. No problems.

3. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Thanks. We used Ram before but we're looking for something closer. They'll all be at the house at 8:30. Yikes! Need some scaffolding to do these windows w/. We'll go to Ram though if I can't find the other place at 42. Wished I'd written the name down. Did a google search too. Oh well. Thanks though.

Stephanie-mom to 7

4. SteelD

SteelD Active Member

isnt there a tool rental place right past lowes hardware behind the super 8 hotel @ 4042

5. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Home Depot in FV rents tools and equipment, maybe the one in Garner does too? DH says there is a Hertz Tool Rental off of Hwy 70 near the old Bayer plant going towards Smithfield.

6. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

New rental place is rci (?) on that rd that runs behind cvs that the carwash is on. Never been but see the signs all the time. Not sure on the name...but its 3 initials :)

7. lissa27504

lissa27504 Well-Known Member

RSI Rentals.....661-7500

I haven't used them but saw quite a few signs at 40/42 advertising for them.

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

They advertise on 4042.com also...