Brad Paisley tickets (8/28/10)

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by meg, Jul 22, 2010.

1. meg

meg Well-Known Member

Please Help!!!!

Does anyone have 2 lawn tickets available for sale or know of anyone trying to sell two tickets for a reasonable price.....

Please PM me.....Thank you!

2. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

check craigslist, especially closer to the show. people will discover they can't go that day for whatever reason, and you'll score a better deal. the waiting is the hardest part. oops, wrong artist...anyway, you could also maybe make it your mission to win some from a local country music radio station...

and if you're a really skilled ticket buyer, and you can keep the waiting from driving you mad (dang, another wrong artist)...there's a very good chance that some excellent seats will be released within a day or two of the show, or even the day of the show. many times they block out two seats too many on each row in section 2 to make room for the stage thrust (extra runway of stage beyond the existing front edge of the creek stage. this is also known by stagehands as the "ego ramp"). you have to be on it, either online or at the creek box office, but i've bought front row to a concert when the box office opened on the day of the show, and even have seen them drop into the system with as little as a half hour to go before showtime...

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  3. KB2

KB2 Well-Known Member

We have 8 lawn seat tickets for the 8/27/10 concert in Charlotte that we are not using.

Would you be interested or know anyone else that would be?

Thanks,
    K

4. meg

meg Well-Known Member

Oh I wish, but it is for my daughter and I won't let her drive that far. But Thanks for the offer.....