Allens Landing mess - THANX D.R.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Moe, Sep 6, 2010.

1. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

The roads have not been turned over. Possibly will be done by end of this year, but I doubt it. I wonder if it may have something to do with the size of the subdivision (main road is over a mile long) that allows them to send the buses in. We're in JoCo.

2. Moe

Moe Active Member

OK, I'm back. I like throwing little bomb-threads out there sometimes. It is very educational, I appreciate the DOT info.

3. Moe

Moe Active Member

Oops didn't finish my last thought.

The monument is fantastic in that in the first year or two I think we put up about 5 mailboxes, all of which got hit by cars or trucks taking the curve too fast (possible some teenagers with baseball bats destruction might have figured in there too). It is a wonderful deterrent to destruction, holds a lot of mail, and I'll support local business and hire a brick mason again if necessary.

4. roca1216

roca1216 Well-Known Member

Hey Moe. We still need to go eat Sushi!

5. Josey Wales

Josey Wales Well-Known Member

If he's done developing the subdivision, you're lucky he's doing anything at all. He could just leave it for the homeowners to take care of. Did you seriously expect him to maintain the street forever out of the goodness of his heart?

6. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Hey, MOE, your mailbox is gone, who moved it? That must have been heavy.

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Sorry about your mailbox, moe. Your property was one of the nicer, better kept ones in the neighborhood. What are those plants you had around it?