Anyone know of a good exterminator company?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by roca1216, Sep 23, 2010.

1. roca1216

roca1216 Well-Known Member

We need a new company to contract with for exterminating our house and property. Anyone know of a good one?

2. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

woods pest control is the besst in the county in my opinion!

3. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

The Neuse Pest and Termite. (919) 553-9888

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Not in mine, they couldn't even seem to handle an ant problem that ended up infesting and killing one of my pet snakes.

Woods sucks.
    :twisted:

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok Tassy, i have finally talked DH into letting me bring someone in, because of our birds we have been very hesitant, who are you using now?

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

No one! DH takes care of it himself, We set off a couple of bug bombs a year under the house, DH goes around the perimeter outside the house with a spray barrier he gets at Lowes and on very rare occasion we evacuate the house/ close off the office & cover the snake/reptile cages, and bomb the house. Other than that... we really haven't needed to bring in an outside company and have had no more pet casualties.

7. greengoddess

greengoddess Active Member

I 2nd Neuse Pest and Termite!

8. SunShine26

SunShine26 Well-Known Member

Champion Pest Services. Christian owned and Operated. (919) 550-3744
    Stan Jones, Owner.

9. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

We use The Neuse Pest and Termite as well.

10. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I've used Woods for 12 years and they have always been great. Ant issue was gone after one treatment. Saw LOTS of spiders on the back deck and front porch so I called them...gone!

11. rntobe

rntobe Well-Known Member

woods termite and pest control...smithfield.

12. roca1216

Thanks everyone. We used to have Woods and we had to get rid of them.

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Just curious, what was your issue with them? :allears:

14. roca1216

The service agent was not that outgoing for our agreement with Woods. We have been using Woods for 17 years and when things changed it went downhill from there. We talked about the problems we had and they didnt make any changes to make it better. They didnt even seemed concerned when we cancelled the service.

15. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

16. roca1216

17. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I sent you a PM.

18. Jenna's Mom

Jenna's Mom Well-Known Member

Out here in BFE near Blackmon's Crossroads, we use Orkin and have been very happy with them.

19. arogronjomom

arogronjomom Well-Known Member

I highly recommend Bob Wendell of "Bob the Kritter Gitter Pest Control" at 919-773-9112.

Kind of a hokey name but a fantastic guy and wonderful customer service. We used them on a quarterly preventative basis when we lived in their service area and I haven't been able to find anyone half as good since we moved so much farther out. He doesn't try to sell you more than you want or need and is a one man show. His wife, Christine, runs the office and he does the work. He has a ton of long standing customers if you'd like to get a reference beforehand. At that time we had 3 cats, a dog and 4 young(er) children and I never had to worry about his products hurting any of us or the furry family members. I completely trust him and that's hard to find these days.