Fence Installation - Recommendations

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by VolleyGrl, Nov 4, 2010.

1. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I did a search to see if this had come up recently and didn't see anything. I'm moving into a new house soon and will need to put up a fence. I'm looking for recommendations for good/reasonable contacts in the area. I'd like to hear people's experiences. Thanks!

2. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

Seems there was a thread not too long ago. All I can say is do not use Stock Building Supply's fence division, you will not be happy.

3. Hotwire

Hotwire Well-Known Member

I used Seegar's Fence Company of Johnston County. I compared them to the prices of All Star Fence, Brenan Fence Company, Fences Unlimited and one other. They ended up being the cheapest among companies who set the posts one day and come back the next to hang the fence. If you allow them to do it all in one day, the cement will not have enough time to set up.

4. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Cool. Thank you!

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i highly recommend Anthony with Chores Galore - shows up when he says he will, is a perfectionist at his work & his price beat everyone elses. www.choresgalore.com There was a thread somewhere else about fences that i recommended him and other people said they liked him too. Good luck and congrats on the new house:hurray:

6. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

7. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

All Star Fence has done a great job. Local people run it using off duty firefighters in some cases. They advertise on 4042 as well.

8. ALLSTAR FENCE, they did an awesome job on our pastures!