Whats being built at white oak where linens and things was

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by baseballteam, Dec 29, 2010.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Me too!!!! They still have one in Apex but that's too far of a drive for me,I really liked that place when it used to be at White Oak,bought some great pots and pans there!

2. AnnetteL

No, we wouldn't want that!! :jester:

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Its a good store, lots of salon quality beauty products, hair appliances, perfumes... there is one at Crossroads Shopping Center in Cary near the Honey Baked Ham store and DSW Shoes.

4. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Me Three! I LOVED Home Goods!! I bought a set of copper Calphelon(sp?) pots there for less than 1/2 the price of what they were selling for at Williams Sonoma... And some nice Le Cresuet pots too...

5. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

That would be a huge bauty supply store. maybe they are making more than 1 store in the original space.
    I would have rather had a big box book store.

6. On the go

On the go Well-Known Member

good point

7. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

except the big book stores, borders etc are all in bad shape money wise. no one is building, just trying to stay in buisiness. msnbc calls big book stores a dead industry.

http://www.thelateageofprint.org/2010/09/08/bye-bye-big-box-bookstores/

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40857174
    Borders supplier halts shipments

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40719268/ns/business-retail

In other words, don't count on any new Big Book stores to open anytime soon

Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

There's one in Briar creek too, I work in Raleigh so sometimes I go out to that one.

9. AnnetteL

Thanks!

10. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

:iagree:

11. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

the Ulta store in cary is really big. i think they have a hair salon in the store too. I like this store but dont see it doing well for some reason. i give it a year before it closes. db's wife

12. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

this makes me very happy!!

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

13. Polkadots

Polkadots Well-Known Member

Oh wow, I hope it is really an Ulta!!! I hate running to Triangle Town Center everytime I need some makeup. I totally love that store!!! I disagree with it not getting enough business.

14. gillac

gillac Well-Known Member

It is an Ulta. It has been confirmed by the Town of Garner There is also an article in the Garner Citizen about the new store.

15. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Yuck! Girl stuff.

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I agree..............and I am a girl!! LOL

I don't understand the appeal of an entire store devoted to...........makeup? Somebody enlighten me. :allears:

17. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

well to those that are too fugly and homely that any amount of make-up wouldn't do any good you make a good point.

18. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

... and thar goes my dreams of a Bass Pro Shop or Long Branch East.

19. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod1480002

I'm sorry...maybe if I had money falling out of my *** I might pay $28 for foundation.. though I must say, I do know some beautiful ladies, I just can't see myself putting out that kind of cash. Then again... I've never TRIED it. So I guess I can't really say much. I thought the powder foundation was crap til I TRIED it. Turns out it's ok...'cept it make the skin under my eyes look like crepe paper. ... Maybe I NEED the $28 ****. LOL

20. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

WAY to small for a Bass Pro