Need New Hair Stylist..Mine's become too EXPENSIVE!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by cristianna, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

D. Christie Salon on Cleveland School Road? She is across from D.R. Wells next to Charlies.

2. mmchallen

mmchallen Member

Jennifer at Pure Salon (next to Dairy Queen on 42) is wonderful! Her prices seem compatible with what others have been posting for color & cut.

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I love Jennifer, but I had to stop going to her when she raised her prices to over $150 for a cut, color, highlight & lowlight and blowdry. She is a master with hair color and she is fast if time is worth that kind of money to you... but I'm not working still, so I have plenty of time to sit in a stylists chair.

Tina with Radiance was about 25% less expensive and she has done just as great a job with color, root touch-ups, highlights & lowlights.

For anyone that doesn't know me in person, my hair is long and definitely on the thicker side. Just throwing that in for comparisons sake because I know shorter cuts take less time and product, which can = less $$ spent.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:cheers:

Chenoa has been doing mine for 13 years. Wouldn't even dream of going anywhere else. Love Love love her and she is a dear friend now. And I love me some Erica. She is an outstanding hairstylist/colorist too. I have recommended many to Erica to help build her client base.

5. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Looking back at the original post, she was in need of a cut and color. I do not have my hair colored, as I am quite happy with the striking combination of salt and pepper that 56 years of experience has afforded me. However, for a cut, I stand by my original recommendation. I hope I die before Mollie does, or before she burns out; I'm too old to find a new one, and I ain't goin' back to the Wal-Mart again. :)

6. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Maddy at the salon at 4042 is great! So glad she is back in NC.

7. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Cristin Gupton or Brandi Carroll at Pure Salon on Hwy 42, both are reasonable and do a GREAT job!!