Immigration Attorney???

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

I know of a family trying to bring their children home from Ethiopia right now. They have hit a roadblock & feel they will need an immigration attorney to help assist w/ the visa processing and some other things. If anyone knows of someone, especially from the RTP area, let me know & I'll pass along the info for them. Thanks.

Stephanie-- mom to 7

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

One I know of is Laura Adams which my brother in law saw a few years ago,back then her number was 462-0055,there is also another firm on Fayetteville St. in downtown Raleigh that specializes in Immigration law,but I can't recall their name.

3. ARodrigues

ARodrigues Well-Known Member

What type of immigration? Some attorneys are well versed in one type of immigration and not another. Is this dealing with inadmissabilities? PM me and I can probably help-I'm pretty familiar with family based immigration and can give some excellent recommendations for attorneys.

4. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Thanks for the recommendations. I will pass them onto my friend. It is for adoption and I honestly don't know all the details right now. Thanks for the help on & off the boards. I'll pass along the info. I still stand by this forum as being one of the most informative groups I know. Many of us many disagree on here from time to time (umm, politically especially), but all in all, everyone seems to help each other out find an answer when they need it. Love it!

stephanie-- mom to 7

5. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

Just tell them to go to Mexico and walk to the US. It's much cheaper and a great deal faster.

6. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Must be speaking from experience :mrgreen:

7. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

See it in WalMart all the time :)