RUN FOR HAITI 5K

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by HXCforCHRIST, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

In my opinion, that is the way it should be. I think the church you belong is awesome as one of the organizations I belong to meets at your church often. Not all churches do that.

Sherry

2. fionna68

fionna68 Active Member

The route starts in the C3 parking lot. Run to Josephine Rd. Turn left onto Josephine and run down Josephine. Turn Right into Jordan Ridge Sub. Run three streets on there and then run back to the Start/Finish[/I][/I]

Which part of Jordan Ridge does this turn into, Galaxy or Moonlight? Was the HOA notified? No one I have asked that lives there has heard about this. Seems some streeets would need to be blocked off so the residents should be forewarned.

3. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

anyone know the major difference between competitive entry & non-competitive entry except maybe a placement at finish?

4. 26.2

26.2 Well-Known Member

You pretty much nailed it. Not sure how this race is being organized, but normally if you enter non competively, you are not issued a chip timer, your time goes unrecorded, and you are not eligable for top finishers prizes.

5. HXCforCHRIST

HXCforCHRIST Well-Known Member

That is the only difference in the Non-Comp. and Comp. for this race.

6. HXCforCHRIST

The route does run on moonlight. All the homeowners have been sent letters in the mail notifying them of the race and also the HOA managment company has been notified. And for safety precautions, the 50/210 EMS will be on site, the Cleveland VFD will be present as well as the JOCO sheriff department. The event is mean to be a fun and safe event to sned a team to haiti.

7. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Nice warm day on the way for this race . . . can't wait.

8. HXCforCHRIST

9. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

double bump . . . can't wait :)

10. JoCoREZ

JoCoREZ Well-Known Member

Did they send people to Haiti yet to find new members for the church? I hear they really have to reach out now.