A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

:cheers:

2. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

Are turn signals optional?

3. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

are you even smart enough to know the difference of pee and rain? Do you have a yard of your own?

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Depends, are you a native?

Not sure my inlaws know what that stick hanging out of the steering column is for.

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Congratulations to the Clayton Middle School girls track team on winning the league championship again!

6. Polkadots

Polkadots Well-Known Member

Go Scotty McCreary, go!!!

7. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

LOL. Zum Baby is fine. I've been called worse. :)

8. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I had a bad experience at JC Penny in North Hills last night. I had my girls' pictures made a few weeks ago and went to the pick them up. When I got there, there was one woman working there helping a couple look through their pictures. She said she'd be with me in a few mintues. Me, being the patient one, waited 15 minutes. My mom, the feisty one, had enough. She asked if we could just get our pictures since they've already been paid for. The girl got an attitude then, and said "well, we did close at 7:00." I understand that, but why not just tell me when I first got there rather than watch me wait for that long?! :banghead:

The pictures were good but I won't go back there.

9. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

My dad's in the hospital for the first time I can ever remember. Called EMS himself at 2:00 am a couple of mornings ago due to not being able to breath. He lives in Hendersonville and my half sister is with him but I feel helpless. He doesn't want me to come at this time and when I talk to him he can barely breath.

I'm so emotional right now that if I drop something I cry. He's always been my best friend. Please have him in your thoughts.

Sherry

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thoughts and prayers for your dad Sherry.

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Praying for you and your family.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Oh i am so sorry Sherry, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family :grouphug::grouphug:

13. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

me too Sherry. :grouphug:

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:grouphug: Sherry!
    Call me if I can do anything for you.

15. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I can imagine how you feel. I am praying for you. My dad was in the hospital for the first time in my life back in January of this year. I cried all the way to the emergency room.

16. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about your father! I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through at the moment! :grouphug:
    I hope he get's better soon!

17. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Thoughts and prayers for your Dad, you too.. hang in there.. if there's anything I can do lemme know! :grouphug:

18. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Thoughts and prayers from here as well, Sherry.

19. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

:grouphug:

20. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I will certainly keep all of you in my prayers. Much love sent your way!!! :grouphug: