P90X

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by claytonian, May 14, 2011.

1. claytonian

claytonian Well-Known Member

Quick question for those who have used P90X. If you were going to buy a used set of the program, what would be an appropriate price to pay? Thanks in advance.

2. claytonian

Ok since no one has any suggestions - does anyone have the P90X system they would like to sell. Looking to buy but did not want to spend the money for a brand new set of dvd's.

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Tells you how much I am out of it but I haven't a clue what a P90X is.

4. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

5. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Based what I have read on another forum that I read (a golf forum) if you don't have time to devote to a workout regiment than any money spent on P90X is a waste.

That being said if you are willing to dedicate the time needed to the P90X program then either of the prices listed by firefly sound like a good deal compared to the a new P90X package.

6. claytonian

I hear what you are saying - I've actually been dedicated for the last year - having reached my goal weight after a 70 pound loss. I run 5-7 miles at a clip and work out on weights at least 2 times per week. Since I already spend a monthly fee for the gym, WW (which after six weeks of maintenance, will no longer have to pay for), a personal trainer once a week for the last several weeks, a new wardrobe (okay several new ones) through the process, never mind the increase in my grocery bill because I now eat healthy and healthy is not cheap, I just didn't want to have to spend $70 to $100 on the dvd's.

7. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Wow! That's one heck of a routine! Congratulations on the weight loss! The only other suggestion I have is to maybe check the flea market at the fairgrounds. I remember a guy inside one of the buildings who sold movies and games. He might keep an eye out for you if you tell him what you are seeking. It's a stretch, but maybe worth a shot? Other than that, maybe spread the word on facebook, if you are on. Someone may have it and let you borrow it! Good luck!!

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I sold mine for $100 on CraigsList and had folks trying to outbid each other. It's a great program and it's worth it. It's unlike any other "at-home" program I've ever used (and I've had them all at one point).

oh, and make sure when or if you buy from Craigslist....some folks sell copies of the original program.

9. claytonian

Thanks guys for the ideas -- certainly am on FB and didn't think to check with my friends. Also, good tip on the Craigslist route. I'll definitely remember to check for that.

10. littleman

littleman Well-Known Member

Got the complete set off Ebay. $60 for the set. Works great!! 8)