GO SCOTTY!!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by grandma4, May 20, 2011.

1. grandma4

grandma4 Well-Known Member

where's the love?? :hurray:

2. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Idol Sucks. No Simon....No Idol.:neutral:

3. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

I agree! But I do hope Scotty wins.

4. Casceysmom

Casceysmom Guest

I totally agree....GO SCOTTY!! It`s great to have another from NC, especially someone as humble as Scotty is.

5. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I've been a Haley fan this season, but after watching Scotty's and Lauren's hometown visits, I would love for either of them to win. They both deserve it. I cried when Scotty got overwhelmed in the car. I love how we got to see his NC State blanket and Elvis book in his room! :lol:

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Well, unfortunately I didn't get to see Idol last night. My husband was supposed to record it for me but instead he recorded Swamp People. Oh yeah, he's in the doghouse for sure!!! :boxing::boxing::boxing:

7. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

:iagree: Michelle. My husband has done the same thing with that show or Ax Men or something equally as stupid! :lol::lol:

8. ServerSnapper

After watching that show would any of you try or have tried Alligator?

9. Allioop

My husband does that too sometimes to record "In Living Color" reruns. lol.

10. Allioop

I tried alligator bites at The Big Easy in downtown Raleigh. I thought they were pretty good. The kind of reminded me of tough chicken nuggets.

11. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Used to love getting the lightly fried gator bites at RJ Gators in West Palm beach....before they closed.

12. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

Aint a whole lot I wouldnt try if you fry it up! I really like that Swamp People show have to admit they make that gator meat look pretty good. Looks like a bunch of good folk with bad dental hygiene... kinda like Rich's family reunions.

13. CAROLINA SUN

CAROLINA SUN Well-Known Member

Gator meat is very good and so is Armadillo... Both hard to clean!!

14. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Bump :) Vote for Scotty!

15. ServerSnapper

I don't have the stomach to try Armadillo. Its a rat with a shell.

I tried Rattle snake once....ONCE! Chewy like Granola...DOES NOT TASTE LIKE CHICKEN!! Liars!

16. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

Armadillo? It's just possum on the half-shell.

17. Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Well-Known Member

Tried it while in Dallas about 2 months ago, it was really good!! Got "cajun spiced alligator bites"!!

18. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

That is what I used to get at RJ Gators, with a canjun ranch dressing to dip them in.

19. Polkadots

Polkadots Well-Known Member

Does anyone know anymore about the rumor that Lauren has lost her voice and they are going to bring back Haley???

20. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I watched AI for the first time ever tonight. As much as I hate to say it, I think the girl is better..