BLACK COW SPOTTED IN ISLAND CREEK SUBDIVISION

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by browneyedgirl, Jun 3, 2011.

1. browneyedgirl

browneyedgirl Well-Known Member

LOL. I WAS OUTSIDE TALKING AND A FREAKING BLACK COW WAS IN MY NEIGHBORS YARD, LOL. WE DO NOT HAVE COWS IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD, IT MUST HAVE GOTTEN OUT FROM A FARM NEAR HERE, IT WAS MOOING AT US, LOL. THEN WENT INTO THE WOODS, JUST A HEADS UP,, PLEASE DO NOT SHOOT IT, YOU CAN TELL IT LOOKS LOST, THE POLICE SAID THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CATCH UP WITH IT, BUT WE CALLED OVER 35 MINUTES AGO, AND NO POLICE HAVE EVEN BEEN THROUGH HERE

2. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Word is this is a Steer that RAN OFF after being unloaded over by NC210/Raleigh Rd on THURS.
    He is NOT one of the Raleigh Road (Middle Creek) cows or the McLemore Road Cows.

3. browneyedgirl

i just dont want anyone to hurt it, it did have horns, my kids wanted to follow it, but it went back in the woods, i just hope it gets caught, it looked scared, lol. crazy but didnt look like the lax kind of cow you see out in the pasture

4. old school

old school Well-Known Member

yall are killin me, you act like this is national news! b4 this area was overrun with transplants we run the cow back in the fence or call the nearest person with cows 2 see if they were missin any!

5. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Oh, I got the CALLS- LOTS of CALLS....We counted & counts our "Girls"; with 2 herds, on either side of Raleigh Rd you have to BE SURE.

Way back when it was a Running Joke in the Community that "My cows are never out" it's always their cows - <point over to the next farm> back then no one used ear tags or brands.... now the FEW of us that STILL have COWS have ear ID's & all.

Mooooooooooo & Please have BEEF for DINNER!

6. browneyedgirl

so was it caught yet? Yes i am a transplant, yes i love the south and yes i love it here, i just didnt want it getting hurt.

7. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

This thread is racist!

8. browneyedgirl

lol, too funny, lol