Alleged JoCo Homewrecker

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by VolleyGrl, Jun 29, 2011.

1. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I don't agree with punitive lawsuits including this one, period. But the storyline on this one is captivating!

It's like a daytime drama. The order here may be incorrect, but the events couldn't be made up in Hollywood.

- Friends for 17 years
    - God Parents
    - DA discusses marital issues with old friend
    - DA prosecutes law partner of old friend for a ticket fixing scandal
    - Old friend diddles DA's husband on the couch and gets busted by DA.
    - DA sues old friend for said diddling

None of this should be a surprise, it's Glen Laurel. This stuff is a daily occurrence in there. The only thing unusual about this one is that the DA didn't have a tryst of her own going on with some other neighbor. (At least not that we know of)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  2. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

She's a lawyer. She knew that it would become a matter of public record as soon as it was filed. Furthermore, she knows that if it is not settled before it goes to court, it will be tried in open court, where anybody and his brother can sit and watch the proceedings.

3. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Just one minor correction - it was old friend's law partner, not husband, who was prosecuted. I agree, it sounds like Peyton Place.

4. Now wait just a minute! A lawyer wasting taxpayer's money by bogging down the courts with vindictive and frivolous lawsuits? You can't be serious! :roll:

P.S. Lose her mediators certificate just because she was screwing one of the mediatees? Gee, really? :roll: X2

5. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

Yes, of course she knew, but that doesn't mean that she wanted it to be on the front page of wral.com. Or maybe she did. We don't know.

6. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

complete BS, why should he be disbarred?? Seriously. I'm not sure what type a lawyer he was but unless he was also a marriage counselor just because he had a affair doesn't constitute losing his license.

7. Polkadots

Polkadots Well-Known Member

Doyle has acted out of pure selfishness. She only wants to make herself feel better by dragging this out through the court and the media. Has she no regard for the children? I realize the friend and her husband must not have had any regard as well to act in such a manner, but shouldn't she be the bigger person here??? Does she seriously not make enough money herself to spare a court battle for what... money???

8. RealityCheck

RealityCheck Well-Known Member

Don't think it is about the men putting the blame on Ms Doyle as it is people are surprised that the mother has no more concern for the children....by dragging this through the public eye.....than the father did by having the affair.

Poor kids....two selfish egomaniacs for parents.

9. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I don't blame her. I would have burned his *** to if I could.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Or...........maybe she is teaching her kids not to put up with BS? Dunno. I'm not going to sit here and say whether or not she should have sued the *****.

11. VolleyGrl

She may end up regretting this move. I understand what people are saying. Only time will tell. All I know is that I understand the blinding rage and hurt that would prompt her to do this and if you haven't been there and felt that then you just don't know and I hope you never have to and it doesn't automatically make her a bad mom.

12. jjganny

jjganny Well-Known Member

I personally think "just too much information."

13. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

I've been here for 56 years......"Clayton Place" :lol:

14. VolleyGrl

see! you can understand the rage at least :lol: (j/k my darling, I didn't follow the DWI stuff so can't comment on that)

15. Buc

Buc Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more.

16. david4042

david4042 Well-Known Member

17. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

No kidding.

18. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

The writer seemed to be confusing "needs" and "wants" as so MANY people do. Folks can TRY to rationalize and justify their actions all they want, but what it all boils down to is this:

When you say "I do".........DO!!!!

It's pretty damn simple.

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:cheers: Thank you!!!!

20. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

LOL....but to how many people do you do?

:mrgreen: