GCAA Baseball

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DMJmom, Jun 10, 2011.

1. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Does anyone know when fall registration is for baseball?

2. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, I think it is in July

3. baseballteam

baseballteam Member

GCAA Fall baseball registration runs online from July 1st - 29th 2011. You can visit our new and still being developed website at www.gcaabaseball.com and view the registration page for more information or you can click on baseball from the main gcaa site and it will take you over to the baseball site. We also just opened up a facebook account and will begin posting information on there as well as our online blog and twitter, so make sure you follow us on facebook, twitter or our blog to keep current with whats going on. We look forward to having your son in our program again in the fall. I hope he is enjoying his summer I am very proud of what those boys accomplished in the spring.

Also I would love to see some feedback on here as to what those of you who played baseball at the GCAA liked and what you would like to see changed. The baseball committee has all new members and our goal is to make this the best program around. We really need some input, we can't make stuff better if we don't know what people don't like.

We really would love to hear what the kids think, after all they are the ones out there playing.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at the ballpark!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  4. dontbah8r

dontbah8r Member

My son loved it this past spring, we will be signing up again! Thanks for posting the info. As for the positives, our coaches were great and very supportive. They fostered an environment for learning and being team players - supporting all types of players. I was glad to see it wasn't an environment where only "good" players get to play and the others bench it. Everyone was rotated and it was fairly done. :)

5. baseballteam

baseballteam Member

Thats great I am glad to hear that and we look forward to seeing you at the ballpark soon. If you wouldn't mind telling me the league you played in and the team you were on we would appreciate it. Whenever we have coaches that are doing something that stands out we like to know so we can share with all the coaches. Its your feedback that will continue to help our program grow and get better.

Thanks!

6. gcaabaseball

gcaabaseball Member

Fall Baseball registration is now available online. It runs from July 1st to July 29th. If you or anyone you know is interested please visit www.gcaabaseball.com for more information.

7. littleman

littleman Well-Known Member

Fall Baseball Registration

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

8. littleman

littleman Well-Known Member

9. baseballteam

baseballteam Member

Just a reminder that fall baseball sign ups are going on now online at www.gcaabaseball.com Sign ups run online until July 29th. We have t ball for 4 to 6 year olds, coach pitch for 7 & 8 year old's, and 2 kid pitch leagues, 1 for 9 & 10 and 1 for 11 & 12 year olds.

10. baseballteam

baseballteam Member

Just 9 more days left to register for fall baseball

GCAA Fall Baseball registration ends on July 29th so time is ticking. We have tball for kids as young as 4 and our leagues go up to kids that are 12. For more information visit our website www.gcaabaseball.com . We are also looking for local businesses that are interested in sponsoring a team this fall. You can visit the sponsorship page on our website for more information.

GCAA Baseball

11. mylittle_man

mylittle_man Active Member