Anyone know anything about Steps on Stage?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by wsmom, Jun 6, 2011.

1. wsmom

wsmom Active Member

I picked up a flier this weekend. It's a dance studio in Smithfield. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about them.

TIA

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

It's a new studio. It is being opened by a very popular dance teacher from another local school. I don't know if she want's that known publicly yet so I wont mention her name, but I've seen her work, she's taught my kids and she's very good. She has excellent rapport with the students and the parents all like her. Knowing what I do know about her, I think it will be a successful studio.

3. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

Translation: She's hot.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

:cheers:

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

LOL - that's not what I'm saying. She is an excellent dance teacher. I remember from a thread a year or two ago that many of you know who she is. OP - if you are asking because you are considering checking it out, it is worth a call.

6. wsmom

wsmom Active Member

Thanks, DontCare...I think we are going to check out some of the $10 classes this summer.

7. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Don't you walk up steps to get on stage?

8. mom2two

mom2two Well-Known Member

I was curious too. Interested in taking some dance classes different from current studio I am at, but I would need to know about instructor to know if ride to Smithfield is worth it.

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  10. mom2two

mom2two Well-Known Member

Looking for clogging classes. Might have to try out one of the classes.

11. tatorgirl

tatorgirl Active Member

For $10 a class, I think i'll be dropping mini me off while I hit the outlet :)

12. exit319

exit319 Member

Has anyone checked out the website? Looks like the girl can actually dance!!! I have seen so many teachers that try to teach but can't actually dance themselves! Looks like I will be giving this studio a chance, and 10$ bucks a class isn't to bad either. We can still go on our family vacation and not worry about not getting our $$$s worth for each class:hurray:

13. tatorgirl

tatorgirl Active Member

Just wanted to give everyone an update. I took mini me to try a class this week and she had a great time and learned a lot. The staff seem to really know what they are doing and very personable. We will definitely be returning.

14. bucknutinnc

bucknutinnc Guest

I saw their clogging instuctor dance at a dance competition in Rocky Mount last spring. She was amazing. I think her team got the best score overall for the entire day, if I'm not mistaken. She's also a very attractive young lady.

15. Polkadots

Polkadots Well-Known Member

What does this have to do with being a good dance instructor?