Anybody have a cat trap?

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by JenniferK, Aug 22, 2011.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Apparently a litter was born in the woods behind our house. No sign of Mama, and we've already found one dead. One brave little one comes to my porch every night looking for handouts, probably because it knows we have outside kitties.

Anyway, last night it was so hungry, it was catching bugs in front of the spotlight for food. I gave it a can of tuna. It wont come near me, but it did let my oldest rub it very briefly.

We don't want another kitty, but I am not going to let it starve. So I am thinking if I can catch it in a trap, somewhere like 2nd Chance might take it.

Help?

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

AWWW!!! Kiddy Widdy.

The shelter would let you borrow one
    LJK probably has one also you can borrow

3. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Yea, i am in school full time, so you'd have to come to clayton to get it. Sorry! Good luck. I just don't get out that way any more.

Let me know.

4. JenniferK

Are you going to JCC? I'm out there one night a week. I work in Garner....

5. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

No, I am in Wilson al week. :-(

6. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

My niece has mine bc they were trying to rescue a few cats at work. I will text her and see if she's done with it.

7. JenniferK

PG, let me know. You live closer to me than ljk, lol.

LJK, if I cant get it from PG, I'll try to make arrangements to get it from you maybe this weekend?

8. outdoorfool

outdoorfool Member

In my neck of the woods a cat trap is called a rifle! Hmmhum! Git-r-done! Unless of course you didn't want to hurt the little fellow, then you can just use one of dem dare slingy shot thangs and run m off!!

9. JenniferK

Yeah I'm sure my husband would like to use your "cat trap", I on the other hand, would like to make sure it gets a good home if possible! :)