New Amish Store

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by roca1216, Aug 22, 2011.

1. roca1216

roca1216 Well-Known Member

I went to the new Amish Store today on Cleveland Road. Just wanted to say I liked it alot and hope it does well. I thought it wasnt going to be much to it but I was really impressed when I walked in. They even had a deli. The turkey and baby swiss is really good! Good Luck I hope you do well!

2. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

How are the prices? I've wanted to stop by but haven't had a chance yet.

3. TheHabu

TheHabu Member

All I can say is... TRY THE BUTTERMILK COOKIES... OMG!

4. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

LOVE that store! I think the prices are pretty good. They offer quality deli meats and cheeses for around $6/lb. and lots of other yummies!

5. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Where is this store located exactly?

6. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

1010 & McLemore

7. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Technically it's Cleveland School Road & Allen Rd :lol::lol:

9. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Went there last Friday,bought some olive loaf and one garlic ring bologna,olive loaf was pretty good,haven't tried the bologna yet. Also got some filled pumpkin roll which was good!
    Nice store,I hope they stay around!

10. roca1216

roca1216 Well-Known Member

Its in the same building that Mike Allens car lot was in. They sell patio furniture and you will see alot of swings beside the store. Prices are good. After I had a sandwich with the turkey and swiss the prices seemed fair.

11. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Guilty as charged! :lol:

12. outdoorfool

outdoorfool Member

Does anyone know what they put in their whoopi pies??

13. TheHabu

TheHabu Member

Major Question...

Where are the Shoofly pies?:)

14. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

I have not had a chance to stop in yet. Do they make sandwiches or can you just buy meats and cheeses in the deli? I'd LOVE this as a place to take the boys to get a Saturday lunch between soccer games, even if it's take-out.

15. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

They have made sandwiches in a cooler case, got one for my son and price included chips and a drink. Not sure if they make them by order. Everyone you got to taste their bacon cheese. Little bit of bacon in the cheese (not sure which american or cheddar) great for grilled cheese.

16. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

that would work. thanks!!! (and i'll try the bacon cheese! everything's better w/ bacon!!)