Cleveland HS Football

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by alen, Aug 26, 2011.

1. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

thanks! looks like they bumped it up to 6 pm. rock on...leaving work REALLY early!

2. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Clayton's impending loss, uh...game, has been moved to 6:30 too...and I agree about Cleveland's uniform color choice. :ack:

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

sorry about that, but I had to stoop to his level just for a minute. :mrgreen:

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

They're five bucks at CHHS. Last week it was six bucks because all of the proceeds went to NCHSAA and you couldn't use your booster pass. Do different schools charge different admissions?

Either way, five or six bucks.

See you tonight. Go Pirates! AAARRRGGGHHHHHHH! :cool:

5. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I'm always disappointed when Mr. Renfrow doesn't do the AAARRRGGGHHH! at the end of the connect-ed messages! :jester:

Hope the Pirates win!!:hurray:

6. Cleopatra

Me too, my son said he did it so he would know whether people were listening or not, but to date Mr. Renfrow has not quizzed me on it. lol

7. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

8. Grinder

Fraid its going to be a long year for the Pirates.

Least they rock in wrestling.

9. Cleopatra

I hope they pull it off tonight, it's a big game for us!

10. Grinder

I really want to go to that game tonight but its opening night at Garner so i gota go.

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

me too!!

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

there might not be ANY games tonight if this rain keeps up, it is pouring down right now!!!

13. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Corinth?? Pfft!!! The only thing they be pulling off are their losing jerseys. Maybe next year. Arrrrggggg Arrrrggggg Arrrrrgggg.

14. jeffm3434

jeffm3434 Well-Known Member

Just called Cleveland HS... according to lady that answered phone the game is still scheduled for tonight at 7 PM.... ????
    Asked if there was some place that these things are posted and she said "not officially".
    Looks like a VERY wet game is about to happen if the rain keeps moving this way.

15. Cleopatra

Lol

16. Cleopatra

My son will let me know if the game is called, I will pass it on if I hear anything

17. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I wouldn't be surprised if they called the games tonight. I was told by my son that there are no activities allowed tomorrow. He had an all day band camp scheduled from 8-5. Now, he gets to have camp the next two Saturdays from 8:30 am until 8:30 pm. Oh joy!

18. Cleopatra

He just said they are playing through the hurricane lol Yeah right.

19. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

hurricane not here yet, relax people,, we talking football-rain, hand in hand they go together like beer-pretzels.

we talking football not badminton.

20. Cleopatra

Yeah, he WANTS to play in the rain - I just don't wanna sit in the rain!!