Whats being built at 50 and 210?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JoCOminitrucker, Aug 24, 2011.

1. JoCOminitrucker

JoCOminitrucker Well-Known Member

too small for a six flags!

2. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

Sheetz. 8)

3. JoCOminitrucker

4. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

5. JoCOminitrucker

hmmmm, not sure what to think about that one. sheetz is usually pretty cheap on gas compared to others but that would be the 5th gas station in the area.......

6. 4ME2KNOW

4ME2KNOW Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray::drool::hurray::hurray::hurray:

LOVE their coffee!!! DH loves their food! I better buy that gym membership after all!!!

7. trev47

trev47 Well-Known Member

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I hope it is a Sheetz...that Shell, the one across from it at 40 and the one at Foodlion are way too high priced....

9. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

Oh Sheetz, its another gas station

10. smparrish

smparrish Active Member

Yes its a Sheetz

According to Johnston County Tax records the property is ownder by PTM, LP Address is 5700 Sixth Ave in Altoona PA. Just so happens that is the address for the corporate office of Sheetz, INC. So unless they plan on flipping the property its going to be a Sheetz.

SMP

11. Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Well-Known Member

I was wondering yesterday why all the gas stations at 50/210 area were cheaper than the 40/42 area. They must be afraid of the competition that is coming to the area.

12. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

I figure its a free country. Station owners can charge as much as people will pay.

13. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

We're sure being gouged right now. Gas came down about $.35 a gallon 3 weeks ago, but all we've seen is a nickel.
    Not only is Big Oil making record profits, but so are the C-Store operators. :evil:

14. grandma4

grandma4 Well-Known Member

I remember when the Sheetz opened in Fuquay- I was filling up for
    $1.59/gal.
    (2004 or 2005?) Love Sheetz- price of gas - no!

15. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

gas was 3.47 at BJ's yesterday! :lol:

16. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I paid 3.42 this morning in Garner

17. go4gin

go4gin Active Member

Right now they are cheaper than any of the ones on 42! $3.49 compared to $3.55 at Murphy's on 42.

18. Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Well-Known Member

That's what I was pointing out. They usually run 6-12 cents a gallon higher than the ones on 42, now suddenly they are 6 cents cheaper once Sheetz starts building on the corner. They are probably hoping that people forget how much more they were charging and don't switch over to Sheetz when it opens.

19. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

paid 3.40 at Lowes food with my .15 coupon

20. go4gin

go4gin Active Member

I had the feeling when the people took over the Shell station they were keeping it in line with their station on 42... but NO doubt about it over here on 210 they took advantage of people for a long long time! I welcome Sheetz!!!