Local Church/Group Fall and Holiday Craft Fairs?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JellyBean, Oct 6, 2011.

1. JellyBean

JellyBean Well-Known Member

Hi everyone...does anyone know of upcoming craft fairs? I make my own body care products (all natural) and want to get into some of the local craft fairs this fall to introduce my products.

Any help, contacts, dates is appreciated!

Jessica

2. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

3. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Ack!!! Thanks for the reminder! I need to send in mine as well.

4. JellyBean

great thank you!

Your flower pots are super cute :)

5. LovingLife10

Thanks! I saw some flower pots similar to mine in a boutique a few years ago for $50! I knew I could make them much cheaper! That's kinda where it started. I really enjoy making them, especially the custom stuff like business names and logos and sports teams!

6. shar824

They are really cute LovingLife, have you thought about doing an Etsy shop?

They are fairly simple to maintain.

Here's mine: http://www.slipps824.etsy.com

PM me if you have any quetions about it.

7. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

Here's a listing of larger area ones: http://festivalnet.com/craft_shows.html?fn=fn02909&gclid=CMrZ1JrL1KsCFRFR7AodaWDpOg

Oakland Presbyterian Church, 8927 Cleveland Road, is holding its second annual Craft Sale Bazaar 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 19. It is inviting crafters to sell unique, handcrafted items and are not anticipating opening registration to commercial product vendors. Single, double, outdoor parking lot and special spaces are available. If you are interested in becoming a vendor, call the church office at 934-5476 to receive your vendor packet with all registration information and forms. Limited space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.

First United Methodist Church of Fuquay-Varina will be sponsoring our Fourth Annual Craft Fair & Bazaar on Saturday, October 22, 2011 from 8:00 am – 2:00 pm. Vendor reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. It is our goal to have a large variety of unique crafts and other goods for people to purchase. Therefore, we reserve the right to limit the number of vendors with similar products. Should your application be declined we will notify you when it is received and return your payment. New this year is a Vendor Referral Program: For each (new) Vendor you refer to us that pays for a table, we will reimburse $10 of your registration fee. Limit 5 referrals please. Please see our website at http://fumcfv.org/craftfair.htm for all the details!

8. LovingLife10

I have thought about it. I am scared that I will get more business than I can handle. Last year, just word of mouth had me so busy I could barely keep up (I'm also a stay-at-home mom of young twins and professional
    singer). I figure the Christmas bazaar and more WoM orders will be
    enough for me. Maybe once the kids go to school I can make a business
    out of it and use ETSY. They are also made to order. I don't pre make any because they are so personalized with monograms and custom graphics, etc.

9. bostonredhead

10. JellyBean

Thanks Boston!!!!!

11. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

12. shar824

Bumping this up so we can keep adding to the list.

13. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Oakland Presbyterian Church will hold their Craft Fair on Nov. 19th.

Church in located on Cleveland (School) Road across from the GCAA ball fields & just past the Cleveland Emporium / Fire Dept.

14. On the go

On the go Well-Known Member

Garner High School is having one Dec. 10.

15. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

16. bostonredhead

Another Fall festival

11/5 11-3
    Cooper Elementary

17. LovingLife10

Is this a craft fair or a fall festival for kids and families? It's great to know about even if it's not a craft fair, but I think the OP was looking for places to sell homemade crafts.

18. bostonredhead

The ad said Fall Festival, but it also said they were looking for vendors....

19. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

20. shar824

Bumping this up. Mt. Zion's Christmas Bazaar is on Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.!!

I will be there and the email I got a bit ago says there will be 43 different booths there with things ranging from jewelry, purses, totes, ornaments, books, cookware, childrens items, candles, soaps etc..... get some shopping done!!! 8) 8)