Need a pet sitter

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by mulecitybabe, Oct 22, 2011.

1. mulecitybabe

mulecitybabe Member

Does anybody know a pet sitter that will come to McGees Crossroads? It's only for 2 days this week and it will take way less than 10 minutes to feed. I know it's short notice, but any suggestions welcome. Thanks!

2. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Cats\Dogs or both? And what two days?

3. mulecitybabe

mulecitybabe Member

Actually, it's Tuesday pm, Wed am and pm, and Thurs am (I was thinking 4 trips, I guess). It's 2 outside dogs (food prepared and in the bowls) and throw a small amount of hay that's already set out over the fence to the horses. Way less than 10 minutes work. No walking, grooming, anything like that. Oh, and open the back door to the barn in the morning, close at night. Still less than 10 minutes.

4. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

May want to try Happy Tails.

5. mulecitybabe

mulecitybabe Member

Thanks for the lead, Pirate Girl. I just e-mailed them, since it's a little too early to be calling on a Sunday morning lol. Got my fingers crossed b/c it's such short notice.

6. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

NP...unfortunately, I just found out the owner is actually in the hospital. :(:(:cry:

7. elims

elims Well-Known Member

In the hospital? What happened? Drop me a PM here or on facebook! Thnx!!

Carol

8. mulecitybabe

mulecitybabe Member

Oh no. I'm sad to hear of anybody being sick. I hope they have a quick recovery.

9. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

Since I only take on new training clients I refer Manny/Happy Tails (out sick for some time to come :(
    Or
    Cheryl (Pickle on here). Sit & Stay Pet Sitting. 919-390-5738

~Vickie