Cancer, Liver and Thyroid Problems in Cat

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by peaches, Feb 25, 2011.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Peaches, fur babies become our children and they're never forgotten. He'll be waiting to see you again one day, he'll be that playful and healthy kitten for you all over again. You're stories about him are funny and he sounds like he was an exceptional cat. I can relate on the cat that thinks he's a dog part, I have one of those too!

:grouphug::grouphug:

2. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for sharing those stories. I was smiling while I was reading them. He sounds like a very special catdog! :)

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Oh Peaches, i am so very sorry for your loss:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

4. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for the :grouphug::grouphug: I'm not around here much these days, but it's a great place to come when I need one of those!

5. browneyedgirl

browneyedgirl Well-Known Member

awww, sorry to hear about your little one, they are like kids to us when you have them so long, they are such a big part of our lives, i read all the posts that you put up, and it just touched me, i hope you are doing well, hugssss : )

6. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing your stories and your baby with us!! I'm so sorry for your loss, but I'm glad he is no longer in pain or suffering. He's now free to be a happy kitty forever. :grouphug:

7. peaches

I have a dumb question. Since Bubba died, our other 2 cats have been acting absolutely silly. I expected that they may mourn, but it seems exactly the opposite.

The only thing we can think of is that maybe we were giving off such a negative vibe the past couple of weeks that they are relieved? Has anyone heard of this? Or maybe I was paying so much attention to him that they are happy to have me back to normal?

It's not just my imagination. DH is the one that brought it up tonight, but I have been thinking it.

8. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

From my experiences often times animals can sense or feel when something isn't right and their behavior changes once the thing passes they come back to their normal selves.

9. peaches

^^^ That's probably it. Whatever the reason, it's been good.