Handyman needed...any recent experiences?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by pbarefoot, Oct 30, 2011.

1. pbarefoot

pbarefoot Well-Known Member

Hello:

I know there are a lot of threads on here about a handyman but has anyone used one recently that they could recommend? One guy I used in the past has gone out of business and I can't get Tim w/ Tim's handyman service to call me back. If you know of someone who could do some minor repairs on my fence, please let me know. I may be able to put a punch list together of other things needing repairs around the house as well.

Thanks!

PB

2. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Try calling C3 Church and ask for Georgiana...Her husband Clay does Handyman work and he's really reasonable. I'm sorry I don't have the direct number, though he did have advertisements up around town. If she isn't in on Monday, she will be on Tuesday (I think the office is closed monday, but perhaps the admins work then)

Good Luck!

And if it's simple stuff, I could possibly do it myself...worked in construction for 6 years not too long ago.

3. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I know one guy who I used and will never recommend him do to any work for anyone. But I am not going to go bad mouth him here. I know several others who have had issues with him as well.

4. timlee

timlee Member

Pennie,

I haven't gotten any messages from you, I am sorry but sprint phones service is bad I have called and complained but it does no good. Call me and let me know what you got and I will be glad to see if I can help you. But to be honest it will be around the first of the year before I could even get to it Im very very busy. Let me know sorry. I second Clay he is a great guy he goes to my church also.