Local Doctor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kansascon, Nov 23, 2011.

1. kansascon

kansascon Well-Known Member

Can anyone recommend a good family doctor in the 40/42 area? I have been with Horizon Family for a couple of years and am not pleased.

2. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

Dr. Wanda Godfrey at Fast Med in Cleveland. She is wonderful. Anybody have her phone number!! I can't find it! LOL

3. timlee

timlee Member

Try Eastern Carolina Medical Center in Benson everything under one roof. 894-5787. They have it all under one roof. 2 MD'S AND 2 PA'S. Not counting the other speciality doctors that come there.

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Whatever you do stay away from Dr. Janet Bowen at Cleveland Health. Trust me.

5. ginger1989

ginger1989 Well-Known Member

Dr Godfrey!!! Been going to her since I moved here in 2005.
    329-5000
    She is Board Certified in family medicine. Don't let the Urgent Care thing fool you. The great thing is that you can go there for urgent things and they have all your records there. I love the PA there, too.

6. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

:iagree:

7. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

I love her too, started seeing her since 99 at her other office . Just a great person in my opinion

8. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

do you know if Dr Godfrey takes UHC? I'll look it up at work on monday, but hoping she does cause we need a good family doctor.
    we have a pediatrician at Fuquay pediatrics for the kiddos, so far, love them.

9. kansascon

kansascon Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for the information everyone.

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree: i love her too!

11. mytwokids

mytwokids Guest

Question, If you go to Dr. Godfrey can you make an appt. or do you just sit out there were the urgent care is with the others?

12. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

you make an app, call the urgent care :)