Local OT/ PT ??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Anyone know of a local OT/PT place? Our daughter needs to go and prefer not to have to go to Raleigh Neuro each week. Any local therapy places that take children? Thanks in advance. Oh, not worried about the insurance part. Insurance will cover wherever we go. We just take care of the co-pay (ouch).

Thanks,

Stephanie--mom to 10

2. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

My Daughter went to Raleigh Orthopaedic for physical therapy after her back surgery last year. They are located near the movie theater at White Oak. She saw Gina and really liked her.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

DH has been going twice a week to Raleigh Ortho and he's made amazing progress since the ACL graft in Dec. He see's Denise and calls her the physical terrorist, LOL.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Love Raleigh Orthopaedics!

5. SevenHills

SevenHills New Member

6. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

Same here!!!

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree:, that is who i went too several years ago with the broken foot/ankle and they were great.

8. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies. We can not go back to Raleigh Ortho. They did a botched surgery job on my daughter. Years later, still does not have full usage. So, looking for someone other than them. I know their therapy department is separate but for personal reasons, just can't go back. I thought I had seen a therapy place by what used to be Clearwater. Maybe that was somewhere else. Can't remember. Keep the suggestions coming though. Checking out various places but always great to have recommendations. Thanks.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

9. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

I think the name of that was Capstone Therapy or something close to that.

10. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Sorry to highjack this thread, but does anyone have any experience with PT/Rehab centers in the Clayton or Garner area...for an adult?

11. KellBell

Raleigh Ortho...they're in Garner (at White Oak).:mrgreen:

12. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'll check them out. I appreciate it.

13. KellBell

They're the best in this area, IMO.

14. krattie

krattie Well-Known Member

Capstone Physcical Therapy

15. reeteach2

reeteach2 Well-Known Member

My DD is going to Access Pt & Wellness in Clayton. We've had a good experience so far.