anna's banana nut bread

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by lori-beth, Mar 18, 2012.

1. lori-beth

lori-beth Well-Known Member

we went to anna's banana nut bread bakery today and it was wonderful. anna is so sweet, fixing us a plate of several samples to try. they were all delicious. we left with several different flavors so everyone could try them. If you haven't been there you must go you won't be disappointed. she is in the strip plaza right next to jersey mikes, behind cookout.

2. Granky

Granky Well-Known Member

:iagree: :hurray:

3. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip. I was wondering if anyone had tried them. Now, may just have to go pay them a visit. What items do they sell? Is it just breads or are there other bakery items?

Stephanie-- mom to 10

4. lori-beth

lori-beth Well-Known Member

the only bakery items I saw were croissants and all kinds of breads. she also has a coffee bar with different flavors to add.

5. elims

elims Well-Known Member

What flavors did you try, and which did you like best?

6. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

The Pumpkin / Sweet Potato is a personal favorite!8)

Don't forget to play Scratch n' Win - you can win a loaf from Anna's Banana Nut Bread.

7. Granky

Granky Well-Known Member

the Pumpkin/sweet potato was my number one choice, too... very yummy.

8. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

My mom brought me a loaf of the Peach Cobbler bread from Anna's and it was wonderful! They serve the banana nut bread with ice cream at CDH!

9. elims

elims Well-Known Member

WOW, peach cobbler bread? That sounds incredible!! I want to go check the place out, but dont know how I'll ever decide on ONE loaf!! ;)

10. NCGIRL

NCGIRL Well-Known Member

I went yesterday and have to say that we are lucky to have such a wonderful family owned business in our area. They are super nice people and the breads are SOOOO GOOD! The only bad part came when I had to make a decision on which breads to get I wanted 1 loaf of each.

11. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

The cool part is...you can sample all of em!!! then decide!

12. elims

elims Well-Known Member

EVERYONE needs to stop in. Unfortunately, closed on Saturdays .. but Anna is a neat lady and her breads are incredible!!!

13. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

i won one...~~~!!!!!!!! I will go next week to collect!! yay!!8)

14. 26.2

26.2 Well-Known Member

These breads are off the hook good!

15. elims

elims Well-Known Member

You're gonna love it ... make sure you take a moment (or five) to talk to Anna! While there, I tried her original banana nut (very banana-y, excellent flavor and moisture!), the sweet potato (melts in your mouth!!), and the chocolate mint - with which she uses Andes' Mints! *drool*

16. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

Note to self...must stop by next week and check out the peach cobbler bread. That just sounds YUMMY!

17. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

Don't forget to play Scratch n' Win - you can win a free loaf of Anna's Banana Nut Bread! (It's good stuff!)

Visit the home page and scroll down to the Scratch n' Win link.

8)

18. elims

elims Well-Known Member

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

It worked

:mrgreen:

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I just won one in the scratch n' win game!! :hurray: